“Super Comfortable Bargain Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Premium Studio - Living Room Galley Style Kitchen
Linens & Towels Provided
Premium Studio Apartment
Well-lit Entryways
Private Outdoor Entrances
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
MarylandT...
Maryland
“Super Comfortable Bargain Stay”
Reviewed 3 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

For much less than an Atlanta hotel stay, I had a studio apt. I've had too many noisy small rooms in airport and downtown hotels in Atlanta. Here there is a kitchen, a big bed, a sofa, table and chairs and it is so quiet at night! If you have a car, there is free parking or there is a Marta bus a block away. I will be back next year!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
2 Sep 2013
Hello!

Thank you very much for your kind words. I am so glad that you had a much more peaceful time in Atlanta than you did the last time you were here. I knew you were going to like it. :)

I look forward to your next visit!
Dee
Lisa N
Charleston, South Carolina
“PERFECT!”
Reviewed 23 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

My husband and I recently stayed here while we were in the process of adopting a baby. We had to stay for 3 weeks! We had no idea when we were actually coming to GA and when we would leave. Dee was so flexible in our reservation! She is such a wonderful property manager! I cannot say enough about how clean and inviting the studio was. Absolutely a perfect place to stay if you are in ATL for an extended period of time!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: NOTHING! it was great!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
22 Aug 2013
Hi Lisa,

Thank you so very much for you kind words. It is comments and referrals from guests like you and your family that will help us continue to grow and keep us around for many years to come.

I sincerely hope to see you around next year for the one year celebration or maybe even sooner.

Best wishes,

Older travelers
Olando
Reviewed 18 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing