“Best Meal on Our Trip”
Review of Bistro Niko

Bistro Niko
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Niko is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #91 of 4,264 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: USD 20 - USD 55
Cuisines: French
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Tower Place Drive
Transit: Bistro Niko is conveniently located within walking distance of the Buckhead MARTA stop.
Description: Bistro Niko is a nod to Paris, right in the heart of Buckhead. The modern French fare is authentic & simple, while the affordably priced wine list, exciting cocktails and extensive craft beer list ensure that everyone finds something to suit their tastes. Grand ceilings, art from Paris and a patio that overlooks Peachtree make Bistro Niko at once a destination and a neighborhood restaurant.
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

My husband, early twenties son and myself went to this restaurant on August 22nd for our wedding anniversary as we were on a journey through a few cities in Georgia. It was absolutely wonderful. We did not have a reservation but they were able to accommodate us in a not so great area ( constant traffic flow) so we realized we should have made a reservation. The appetizers, a special flatbread, were so tasty, I could have made a meal of it. The cocktails, wine and beer selections were fantastic. We were walking so we enjoyed all of the above! The bread appeared to be freshly baked right there! I had the beef bourguignon, my son the coq au vin and my husband a steak and all were perfectly prepared. My son said it was the best chicken dish he'd ever had! The service was outstanding.
One small negative (and I hate to bring it up) - our sweet and wonderful server was a little " liberal" in his application of cologne and it made me a little sick. I kept thinking it was one of the women sitting near us that had on too much perfume, but they left and the odor was still there. As our server leaned over with the dessert menu I realized it was him the whole time.
Other than that, I loved the whole experience and would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

My wife & I had a wonderful meal at Bistro Niko. The restaurant is a little noisy but has a nice atmosphere. We shared a Caesar salad, it was excellent. I had the seafood tagliatelle, it was filled with shrimp, bay scallops, & calamari in a cream sauce. It was excellent. My wife had the scallops St. Jacque, with large sea scallops served over mashed potatoes. It was delicious. Julian, our server was very friendly & checked on us often. He was a great server.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Bistro Niko in Buckhead is a great reliable restaurant. We had two of their Fantastic French onion soups! The steak tartare was good. One of the best French onion soups in the city! Great service too!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Food - excellent fish. Firstbquality meat too. Oysters & more.
Thoroughly enjoyed the whole place.
Very sophisticated decor.
Loved the food.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We had a family dinner here and it was very good. Nice atmosphere, good service, close to our hotel.

Been to Bistro Niko? Share your experiences!