2,515 results
All reviews exhale spa jonathan vendrick piedmont park floor to ceiling windows concierge desk room service midtown location lobby bar beautiful hotel fitness center business conference hotel restaurant corner room the entire staff four seasons valet parking saltwood
Reviewed 20 August 2016

Spent a few days at the Loews for a business mtg. I found all of the staff extremely friendly and very helpful. The food was super and well presented. the room very comfortable and the bed very comfortable
recommend the Loews Atlanta Hotel

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your recent business meeting here at Loews Atlanta. Our team takes pride in our conference meals and we are delighted to hear you found the quality to be superb and well presented. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

I have never stayed at a Loews but I definitely will again! Beautiful property. Amazing staff. Fitness center better than most full service gyms! All you could ask for!
Room was clean and appointed with all the latest amenities.

Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so happy to hear your first experience with Loews was an exceptional one. From our outstanding staff, award-winning fitness facility and well appointed rooms, we are delighted all your expectations were exceeded. We hope to welcome you back for many more Loews stays in the future.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Stayed for a business conference recently. The absolute best fitness center I've seen. The food was awesome for our conference. I did not eat a restaurant meal at the hotel. Located right in Mid-Town Atlanta. I still prefer Buckhead for staying but this hotel competes with other high end hotels easily. Closer to the airport which is nice considering ATL traffic.

They have a wonderful market in the hotel for coffee, snacks, and beverages to take to your room.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 17th floor and had a great view of the Mid-Town sights. Room was very quiet and comfortable.

Dear Christopher -
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback following the recent conference you attended. We'e happy to hear your conference food quality exceeded your expectations as did our award winning gym and market. If you haven't taken one of the classes in exhale, we highly recommend them as well. Whether for business or leisure, we hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

As a world traveler, I can attest that good customer service is pretty much over with, except for at The Loews Hotel in Atlanta Midtown.

My company had "allegedly" booked me at the Hotel for a week stay, but neglected to tell me that they were still working on it as the hotel was sold out - as were most in Atlanta for a recent week.

I was prepared to find a hotel near the airport when Robert pulled me aside to see if there was something he could do to remedy the situation. I'm not sure what kind of special magic he performed, but was able to book me for the week. He's a wizard!

He did all of this unprovoked and with out me complaining - really, a life saver for me.

Loews Hotel Midtown, this next paragraph is for you...I don't know what you pay this guy, but its not enough. Customer service is a lost art form, it really is. But, you have an all-star on your hands. I would suggest a pay raise and if that is not an option, he at least earned a nice dinner for two next door at STK Steak house. Keep your great employees happy, they keep your clients happy, it all keeps the bottom line of your business happy. Simple, not rocket science.

Thanks for the great service Robert - see you next week at the Loews.

- WMA

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Wow. This is what it's all about. Your review was circulated around the hotel as a shout-out to Robert and the rest of our team weeks ago. We apologize for not responding sooner! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review and for sharing your comments with the world. We are delighted to hear despite what could have been a terrible situation, Robert was able to turn it around into an exceptional experience for you. It is with the passion of our team members that we are able to keep guests like you coming back. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Thanks Again,

Reviewed 19 August 2016

I have tried to review this hotel on at least 3 different occasions and, each time I do, TripAdvisor rejects my review because of what it believes to be hearsay regarding my interaction with a few particular employees of this hotel. My accounts of what transpired are not hearsay since I actually experienced them. All that I can say is that some of the staff members of this hotel (who will remain nameless, lest TripAdvisor censor me a fourth time) had a lot of attitude and did not offer exemplary customer service...unlike the Four Seasons Hotel in Atlanta where I stayed during a subsequent visit to the city and which was magical in every sense of the word.

Stayed: April 2016

Please accept our apologies for the lapses in service that you experienced, and that we did not meet your expectations. We obviously failed to deliver the quality of service we work so hard to achieve. You have provided us with a lot of information on your experience allowing us the opportunity to improve. We do appreciate your honest feedback very much, and hope that we can have you back for a true Loews Atlanta experience.