“Excellent sushi, excellent service, and in an airport!”
Review of One Flew South

One Flew South
Ranked #38 of 4,147 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Kristoffer Ledbetter took grand care of me on a flight through Atlanta on my way to South America. I did not expect food this good, nor service this gracious. I got 2 different sushi orders and both were extremely good. Table service was truly excellent. Thank you for the surprise on both accounts!

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Dinner before flight. Good wine list so got Sauv Blanc and Cab. Started with hamachi nigiri. The meatloaf sandwich was awesome (as usual) with fried egg on sautéed spinach and onions on a pimento cheese toast with BBQ sauce and 2 slices Bentons bacon. No side with the sandwich so order fries. I tried the upside down pineapple cake which is actually pumpkin cake with grilled bourbon pineapples and whipped cream. I had Saturane glass with the cake.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Surprisingly quite good for a restaurant in an airport. Waitress was friendly and helpful although service was a little slower than I would have liked. I still made my flight in plenty of time.

Manhattan was quite well made (even though it cost $15).

Reviewed 15 September 2016

well, yea, well, cool. cool music, cool servers, cold drinks. but, frankly, not alllll that's it's hiped up to be. It is pricey, but it's quality, It's clean, but not cozy. The food is delicious, but light portions. I had the duck sandwich; I'm 5 ft tall and 110 lbs. , and it was great for me, but not my 6' 3" husband. I think it was very good, but I will not return (?)

Reviewed 15 September 2016

One Flew South is the NICEST airport restaurant I've ever been in and has the best, freshest tasting "airport" food I've ever had. It's a nicer, sit down restaurant, with a menu you would think came from a fancy, formal restaurant. They offer everything from Sushi to burgers to duck to steak. Price-wise - it is on the pricier side (like typical formal dinner) ranging from $15-$40/plate. I had the open-faced meatloaf sandwich which was excellent. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you have about 1 hr in between flights and need food.