“Always good service”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Service at Cheesecake Factory is always on point. We went for brunch and the creme brulee french toast did not disappoint. The chicken salad had to be sent back because of the very strong ginger dressing. The manager took it off of the bill and handled the situation well. It won't stop me from returning.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Impeccable service and food! I can be a bit hard to impress as I was in the restaurant industry for many years. I can’t say enough about how great my recent experience at this restaurant was. The server was top notch and the food delicious. I had the steak tacos and would highly recommend dining at this establishment.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

This is my third trip to a CFin three different cities, but best experience out of the 3. Our waitress Sirina was courteous, helpful and warm. The food was delicious, I had the Reislling Chicken. Great taste, with an amazing light sauce that created it. Can't remember what my husband ordered, but I know he was pleased as well. We were too full for dessert, but left satisfied.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

They brought us bread and butter which was nice. My wife and I ordered flame broiled burgers and fries. It came fresh, hot and in reasonable time.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

It wasn’t even that busy but the bartender was really slow this time around. The meal was okay and what I would expect from a Cheesecake Factory, but the drinks were a bit weak.

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!