“A delightful surprise”

Ranked #344 of 4,264 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: USD 15 - USD 30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: We are right along the Beltline and Marta runs right past the restaurant.
Description: Nestled in cozy Grant Park, The Shed at Glenwood is a casual concept with serious food. Chef Justin Dixon provides a true neighborhood feel with dishes worth a drive. The menu is a constant evolution of fresh seasonal fare with integrity driven ingredients that our guests can feel good about. careful classic cocktails, affordable & innovative wine list, and a wide range of beers adapt in concert to the ever changing seasons. From a last minute meal to a special occasion, The Shed at Glenwood has a table ready. Daily Specials: TV Dinner Tuesdays- A plate of Nostalgia for $14 Wednesdays- $3 Sliders Thursday- Brewer's Dozen 1 dozen oysters on the half shell & a featured beer /wine $15 Friday & Saturday- BUY The Bottle! Great $20 Wines Sunday Brunch- Bottomless Mimosas $16, Sunday Dinner- Burger & Brew $18
Reviewed 3 July 2018

We were in the neighborhood to visit a different restaurant, and decided to try Shed instead. What a great decision! Quiet restaurant, excellent food, great atmosphere, and reasonable prices. We can't wait to go back. It has a 'neighborhood' feel with a 'fine dining' menu.

cynshera, Owner at The SHED at Glenwood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Thank you so much!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I came here for brunch on a Sunday morning at 10:30 a.m. and it wasn't crowded at all! We were warmly greeted and seated as soon as we walked in. Our drink orders were taken immediately and it wasn't long after our drinks came that we ordered our meals. I ordered the Croque Madame. The food arrived very quickly. The Croque Madame was delicious. It was covered with rich and tangy Gruyere Mornay (cheese sauce) that really elevated the dimension of the sandwich. There was quite a bit of ham, which I am not a huge fan of, but overall it was incredible and I can't wait to try it again.

Want to see even more delicious food? Follow @datethisplate on Instagram for more reviews and plates you will want to date!

cynshera, Owner at The SHED at Glenwood, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Many Thanks!

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Lucky us! The food was delicious, the service warm and friendly, and the atmosphere relaxed and easy! At the end of a long day, it turned out to be the perfect place. I highly recommend the salmon. It was delicious!
The food isn't funky, fancy or edgy- it's simply good! The menu isn't huge and there is no schtick - no rolling carts or fusion- or gift shop. It's just a lovely place to have a delightful dinner.

cynshera, Owner at The SHED at Glenwood, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Thank you so much! So glad you enjoyed it!

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here and before and loved their service...and it hasn’t changed. Great service again, along with getting the chance to take advantage of one of their daily specials - a bottle of wine (red, white and bubbly) for $20. I had the chickpea stew which was excellent and very filling. My friend had the roasted brussels sprouts which she also enjoyed. Fast service as well for a Friday night at 8pm. They do take reservations online, but didn’t even have to check that night. I was seated automatically and there was a good number of people in the restaurant. Also, check out their website for their menu before going. I think it may change a bit from time to time. The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because I wish there were more vegetarian options. Other than that, great restaurant!

You are wonderful! Thank You!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I came here with a small group. I had never tried it, but the place is intriguing from the time you walk in - very industrial. It immediately smelled good. Always a good sign for me. we started the mean with some appetizers: Oliver Oil spanish Sardines with crackers and lemon, $8.00. Really good. Then we went on to another one: Roasted local Beets, figs and Orange bitters, $11.00. Nice again. Time for the main course, and I don't really eat meat.... a lot of their menu is meat oriented, but I decided to try their Shed burger - which is Dry aged Beef, poblano cheese, Bacon Jam and Hand Cut Fries, $16.00 WOW. Someone else had the Cast Iron Roasted chicken, summer bean salad and Ricotta Salate, $20.00, and also the Split Cedar CornRisotto, roasted mushrooms and blueberries, $14.00, not great. When we had digested all of this, we decided on two desserts: Pearson Peach Crumble and Blueberry Lemon Ice Cream, &7.00 and Vanilla cheesecake with Raspberry Basil Sorbet Mango Compote, $7.00. These were show stoppers. The service we received from Sherry was off the charts. She's the best. This was the best late afternoon meal I've had in a long time. Try this place. Although, I will hate it if it becomes too crowded. Go Anyway - you deserve it.

Been to The SHED at Glenwood? Share your experiences!