“Serpas never disappoints...at least noy yet”
Review of Serpas

Serpas
Reserve with OpenTable
Serpas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #188 of 4,304 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Old Fourth Ward
Cross street: Irwin & Auburn
Reviewed 25 March 2018

My wife and I are pretty much regulars at Serpas eating dinner or Sunday brunch here several times a year. Our most recent visit was March 18, 2018 with friends. After a round of drinks (good Mojito!) we as always started with the flash fried oysters and an order of salmon chips...if it aint broke dont fix it. My wife and the female half of the other couple opted for the nightly special of seared and baked flounder served over risotto and spinich while the guys had the Georgia mountain trout with crab stuffing served over asparagus and greens (kale?). Both options were near perfection. After finishing our glasses of wine we decided to share a couple of orders of rasberry sorbet and bourbon vanilla ice cream for dessert! Nothing complicated of flashy, just really good food, good service, reasonable prices and good ''fellowship'' with friends! Serpas has become a dependable veteran on the Atlanta food scene.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Serpas is a family favorite for weekend brunch, workday lunch and special occasions. Tonight we enjoyed crispy flounder over Parmesan risotto with shrimp and cherry tomatoes, andouille stuffed chicken with masked potatoes and sautéed kale. Starters were eggplant hushpuppies and piglets in blankets.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Went here for a friend’s birthday. We had a very nice time. The waiter was very friendly and the food was delicious. We went early Saturday evening and was glad that we did. It was not crowded and we had a good view from the window. I would definitely go again!!

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

We have not eaten at Serpas in a couple of years. We were lucky to get a last minute reservation Saturday night.
We tried three apps ( calamari, Brussel sprouts and tuna tartar). All three were very good. Our mains were all on point. Atlanta has so many choices, add this one to your list.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I work for the state of Texas and we are not allowed to tip when we are traveling. Therefore, I ALWAYS insure that I travel with cash, my own cash, which I am not reimbursed. I waited tables through under grad and grad school and I NEVER stiff a waitress. I gave her $8.00 on a $27.00 tab, in cash, even thought I had to tell ehr twice to take the glass of wine off the food bill (which I also paid separately but with a different credit card, WHICH she charged) but she charged $37.00 to the credit card, which I now have to pay back to the state. Drawing a line through the blank area where the tip can be written in evidently was not enough. I travel to Atlanta frequently but I will never be back to Serpas. Check your credit card statement when it arrives folks. I would not have caught this but the accounting guys in our travel office did.

1  Thank Travelcritic78

Been to Serpas? Share your experiences!