“Absolutely delicious food and nice atmosphere ”

CRU Food & Wine Bar - The Battery
Ranked #1,083 of 4,136 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here before a Braves game and it was perfect since it wasn't super packed like Wahlburgers next door. So glad we tried it out. Cool atmosphere and the Gorgonzola Pear Pizza was to die for! Would definitely go back to try more food! Liked that it had indoor and outdoor seating options.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Went there with friends and glad that we were there early as the place fills quickly so recommend a reservation. Plenty of choices of wine either by the glass or bottle and their menu of food is excellent too. Parking is right next door as long as you come out of the right door!!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Great place for wine. Sits on the corner at the Battery surrounded by housing and other food establishments. Great wine selection and the service was amazing. They allow dogs on the patio. They have several flight options at a reasonable price. We opted for a bottle. It was great!!!

Reviewed 14 February 2018

We took 6 business partners to CRU on a Monday evening around 6:00. There were 8 of us in total. They seemed comfortably busy but not overcrowded. The person who greeted us at the door was very nice and we were seated right away. We ordered wine and a variety of food. We waited over an hour for some of the food. The balance of our order came even later. It was embarrassing and I felt badly for our guests. The concept seems nice and it is in a cool location near the new SunTrust Park. I see they have other very good reviews so it is puzzling how it went so badly for our party.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

My friend and I went here for lunch. The service was very slow. The restaurant was empty. There were only two other tables seated. The waiter took quite some time to come over to take our order and when he finally did, we were told the lobster & shrimp pot-sticker appetizer was sold out. We were there at 11:55am so not sure how you sell out. Additionally, the food took awhile to come out. We ordered two salads. My friend's salad did not have egg in it - and she even asked the waiter about the egg when she placed her order. My salad had gross olives in it which ruined the taste of the whole salad. The waiter brought me new arugula which i swapped out with my hand. We would have left to go somewhere else but we did not have time to start at another restaurant. Also, we had to flag down the bartender to get water refills. Again, there were only two other tables seated. I was not impressed and was disappointed. I will not be going back.