“Excellent Restaurant”
Review of Murph's

Murph's
Ranked #562 of 4,304 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We were visiting from WA State. Our son, a Dale Murphy fan just had to bring us there. Thank goodness he did. We vote for the peanut butter hamburger too. Tasty, unique flavor. The bun was fabulous.
A bit out of the way from the ballpark, a very long walk, but we went on a non game day and parked for free right out front.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent food & service is what you'd expect at a place called Murph's, a new restaurant owned by one of Atlanta's greatest ball players, Dale Murphy. The wraps are super as are the burgers. Ask for Jennie, an excellent server and full of suggestions to complete your experience.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I will start by saying I am biased as I have, like so many others, been a Dale Murphy fan since I was 7 years old. We went on Wednesday before a game against Houston. The location to me was very odd. It is in a specialty mall that has very few stores in it. I would assume that being in a mall would mean you have to abide by the mall hours. The place closes at 10 and I feel like it would do much better if it stayed open later so people could come in after the game. So I'm not sure why it wasn't opened on its own location but I'm sure they had a good reason. Anyways, the place itself was AWESOME! Dale Murphy pictures all over the walls and some signed memorabilia in the back. The atmosphere was great with sports on all of the TV's in the place. There is a bar in the restaurant with what looked to be a nice selection (this was odd to me since Murphy has always been so anti-alcohol). The food was good. I had the Comeback Burger, my kids had wings and all of it was good. The only thing our table was not impressed with was the salad my wife got. She said it was not very good. They have sandwiches and burgers and the place is a little pricey for what you get but you have to remember that at Murph's you are paying for the experience as much as you are the food. Foe my family of 4 it was about $40 so it's not as bad as some and definitely cheaper than eating at the field. I should say the burgers are big too. My family will definitely return and it will probably be our new stop-in before the games we are able to attend.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

So you just have to go to Murph's. Game day, not game day, just go. This place is owned and operated by Braves alum Dale Murphy and is such a great place. It's pub food and it's great! Great drinks! And a great atmosphere! I can't wait until the weather cools off and the big doors can be opened to the outside. There is a bridge connecting the Suntrust Park area to the Galleria and Murph's is easy to get to. Nothing against those places at The Battery but do yourself a favor and make it over to Murph's. The prices are much better and for heaven's sake it's Dale Murphy!

1  Thank Richard W
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the food and looking at the history of my favorite baseball player. The bread used for burgers and sandwiches was excellent!