All reviews butler service chops astor court champagne sabering highly recommend the st bathroom mirror beautiful hotel luxury hotel room service soaking tub turn down service separate shower upgraded to a suite four seasons in room dining hotel bar car service
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Labor Day weekend 2018, my family and I spent the most relaxing Saturday afternoon at St. Regis Atlanta Hotel in the Wine Room. What an attentive staff! From my first interaction earlier in the week with its very charming and thoughtful manager, Md, to our fabulous server, Kia, we could not ask for a better experience.

Kia was not only informative and professional but she was very congenial and attentive. We loved her disposition. When we arrived, Md was not at the hotel but once he arrived and discovered we were there he came over, introduced himself, and later sent us a treat.

Everything was fantastic, including the food and drinks. The pimento cheese is the best.

Actually, all of the staff we came in contact were competent and made themselves available. The valets were hospitable. While waiting for our car, I noticed the valets and interaction with the customers. They took their cue from patrons. By that I mean, if there was a talkative patron, they engaged with them, but when a customer did not need anything other than their transportation, it was provided with excellent customer service.

Last, you can't expect less than a beautiful hotel. The hotel's lobby and mezzanine level are gorgeous very airy with its beautiful staircase. The bar (which is where we spent our time) is equally nice, more traditional clubhouse setting with very comfortable seating and access to a balcony area.

For some time, my husband and I have been looking for a place to relax late in the afternoon. St. Regis fits and we look forward to spending many afternoons there in the future. It is a great place to relax after shopping, with great shops at its door steps.

Thank you for taking care of our family and making our day special.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Guntram M, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear JBH246,

Thank you for the great review and taking the time to share your guest experience at the St. Regis Atlanta.

We are enchanted by your lovely comments commending our staff for their authentic hospitality and excellent service. We strive to provide superb service and memorable experiences for all of our guests. I will be sure to share your kind comments with our entire team and personally thank them for providing such exceptional service.

We look forward to welcoming you and your husband back to your new favorite venue to relax in the afternoon.

Guntram Merl

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

My whole family had an awesome time at the spa!!!
The spa is structurally well appointed but the therapists make the spa!!!
During this family weekend (after a grueling Jan-July at work) my daughters were pampered and rejuvenated head to toe!
My wax was the best I have ever had and my husband’s face was baby-like after his facial!
St Regis Spa staff are among the best in the world!!!
Go on! Treat yourself!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Catherine B
TeamMarriott, Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Catherine B, we could not be happier with your review of your spa experience at The St. Regis Atlanta. We have some exceptional therapists on hand to make sure you receive the luxury treatments and experiences you need and deserve. It's our committed to provide quality services to each of our guests, so we look forward to sharing your compliments with our team. We are grateful for the recommendations, and we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Alejandro Niemetz
Director of Front Office

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely long weekend stay. I could not have asked for more. The hotel is beautiful in a cozy welcoming way. Beautiful comfy linens and when I asked for more pillows they brought those clouds to our room right away.
I can't say enough nice things about the staff. When we got there they had us checking out a day too early. They fixed it instantly with no hassle. Room service was excellent. We ordered off schedule one evening, omelets after a long day and were told it would take 45 minutes instead of the usual 30 minutes, no problem, but when we called after an hour to track our order they were most apologetic, seems it never got entered in the system. They rush the order, got it to us in 15 minutes and gave us the whole meal for free. Such a nice gesture.
It was a beautiful stay and can't wait to back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shirley U
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

The St Regis Atlanta is our happy place! From the moment we check in, until we depart, we are treated with the utmost courtesy. The attention to detail is extraordinary. We have been coming to this hotel since it opened in 2009, and we have watched it evolve, and it continue to impress . The hotel staff is always so welcoming, attentive and eager to please . The accommodations are luxurious and well appointed . All of the rooms have fresh orchids and state of the art technology , even a TV in the bathroom behind the mirror . Pretty cool! The turn down service is a nice touch and The butlers will spoil you if you let them . Did I mention the pool, pool bar and service ? Unparalleled!
Also, the location is fantastic in the heart of Buckhead ! You are within walking distance to many shops and restaurants . The concierges will be more then happy to assist you . If in Atlanta , treat yourself to a stay at the St. Regis . You will be glad you did .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mgsgtravelbugs
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

The location of this hotel is great. It’s defintely the place to stay in Buckhead and currently our favorite in Atlanta.

Pros:
Nice hotel bar and really great restaurants on the property
Lots of good restaurants and shops in the area
Simple, luxrious rooms with smart tvs (netflix) and bathrooms with separate showers and tubs
Recently refurnished outdoor pool area with food and bar service

Cons:
Must pay a day fee to use sauna/steam room
Mini bar has large bottles instead of airplane size. They’re pretty expensive. I usually have a drink from the mini bar at some point but not when I’m here.
Had a leak under sink got unused towels wet. Had to call twice and took till next day to get fixed. Probably won’t happen to you.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple