USD 152
USD 213
USD 189
InterContinental
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 229/night.

USD 187
Staybridge.com
USD 171
USD 147
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 179/night.

USD 273
USD 232
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
3,038 results
All reviewssundial restaurantsun dial restaurantrevolving restaurantheavenly bedfloor to ceiling windowstop floorferris wheelvalet parkingcentennial parkgeorgia aquariumconvention centerself parkbusiness tripworld of coca colaphillips arenaenjoyed my staystarbucks
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

I couldn't possibly review this place without giving five stars simply for the staff. I live in a small town in South Carolina and decided to take my six year old niece to the Westin Peachtree mainly for the view. We had to special reason to be in the city. Every single employee went above and beyond to make my niece feel so special, and they all treat you as if they truly care. Randee Guthrie checked us into our room and took extra time finding the perfect room for my niece. We decided to go 60 floors up and have a view of the Ferris wheel. Ms. Guthrie impressed me with her awesome attitude and contagious smile. The Valet manager or supervisor was on top of his game as well. There were so many people checking out at the same time...it was a madhouse. But they were so courteous and even gave us free parking since we had to wait. The rooms are still nice, you can tell that the hotel is getting older, but overall the Westin is a winner.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
TheWestinPeachtreeGM, General Manager at The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Greetings "KELLEY G,"

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to hear you and your niece enjoyed staying with us. It sounds like you had a wonderful time in the city. I am so glad Randee provided a truly memorable welcome and found you one of the best views we have at The Westin. I appreciate you mentioning your experience with Randee and our Valet Staff. I will be sure to pass your comments along and know they will be overjoyed to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you back in Atlanta soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

This was a very special trip for me. Although the view was breathtaking on the 63rd floor, the experience was confusing. How to get to the valet area, where to check in, what line to stand in, where is the spa, what did they offer, and to top it the in hotel restaurant. All confusing! There was a awesome restaurant at the top that turned so you could see the city. One of the reasons I chose this hotel. I read everything in that hotel room and it did not state you needed a reservation. That would have been nice to know. I was disappointed. Maybe I should have known but we are small town, untraveled souls. Besides lack of information the room and staff were nice, view just awesome!!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2016

As a gold SPG member, I received an upgrade and stayed at the 63rd floor. The view was amazing. The room was very nice and provided everything I needed after flying for 5 + hours. I ordered room service and the food arrived in time.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Greetings "Bahar T,"

Thank you so much for your SPG Loyalty. I appreciate you choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Atlanta. I am delighted our Front Office associates were able to treat you with and upgrade. It seems you had a restful stay with us after a long day of travel. I hope we have a chance to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Beautiful room on the 5th floor with a view of Atlanta. Several restaurants/bars in house. However too expensive for my budget. There is a Starbucks in house. Valet parking is a must. Walking distance to Centennial park, Coke museum, and Georgia Aquarium.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2016

The Westin was a great place to stay during DragonCon. It was close enough to all the action - without the chaos of the crazy partiers. Having Starbucks in the lobby made for a quick breakfast before we started our day. The staff was wonderful and the room was a decent size.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Greetings "Jason T,"

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to hear you had a wonderful stay with us for Dragon Con. We truly appreciate you choosing to stay with us and hope we can welcome you back next year.