1,281 results
All reviews room service piedmont park luxury hotel botanical gardens midtown location turn down service car service fitness center indoor pool perfect stay beautiful hotel business trip corner room bed was very comfortable the ritz spa concierge
Reviewed 15 April 2016

My wife and I stayed here on the way back from our honeymoon in April 2016. We were both very impressed on how helpful and nice the staff was from the moment we walked in the doors. The rooms are very nice and have a modern feel to them. After a long day of flying & getting in late we really didn't get to experience much of the hotel but I will say the rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Wish we would have had more time to enjoy the four seasons & Atlanta.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Yvette T, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

Chad K,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on the during your honeymoon travels. Congrats on tying the know. We hope to see you for your anniversary. Let’s continue to celebrate together!

Reviewed 15 April 2016

We stayed at the Four Seasons for a wedding and couldn't have been better served. The staff was warm and helpful without being invasive, and the rooms were lovely. we were there for just one night, and wish it had been longer. we will return!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2016

Very nice hotel in the center of Midtown. The rooms are nice with great views. The doorman was very accommodating and the housekeeping staff went out of their way to help with our special requests. Will be back!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

aiagnassias,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta. Our wonderful housekeeping staff will be delighted to hear about your experience when I share it with them. We look forward to the next time you stay with us!

Reviewed 9 April 2016

We stayed here for 3 nights after arriving from the UK. We used the hotel car service from the airport which was very comfortable in a large van for a family of 5 with lots of luggage. It is worth noting that Uber works very well in Atlanta and we used them for the rest of our visits in the city before picking up a car hire. We had rooms on the 5th floor (lowest rooms) as I don't use elevators. The security staff were very helpful and friendly unlocking the security door each time I used the staircase and meeting me at the top. The staircase needed a bit of a clean. The rooms on the 5th floor were comfortable with a nice balcony which gave you access to some fresh air. Unfortunately the showers were very poor. Room service was friendly and a good breakfast although prices are quite high. We found the location of the hotel to be a bit disappointing as it is in a business type district and was very quiet over the Easter weekend. We could walk to the botanical gardens but everything else we went to by car. I had researched an area called the Midtown Mile which was supposed to be near the hotel and have lots of shops but we walked quite a distance around the hotel and found it to be quite deserted. I was also surprised that the hotel wasn't decorated for Easter although there was a popular brunch on Easter Sunday which was too expensive for us. Our welcome was a bit uncertain but after that service was good and the concierge was helpful in arranging discounted tickets for the aquarium. It was interesting to note that dogs are welcome. Overall a good visit but next time we would pick an area with more local shops and restaurants within a short walking distance. We did enjoy the hotel bar for a couple of meals.

Room Tip: 5th floor rooms have a balcony and can be accessed via the stairs
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Yvette T, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2016

LAW64,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, especially about our friendly and helpful staff. I am very sorry to hear about the staircase and shower. Our Midtown neighborhood has quite a bit to offer and is known as the ‘heart of the arts.’ From the Botanical Garden to the Symphony and Alliance and Fox Theatres, nearby, there is always something to do, see and experience. On your next visit to Atlanta, be sure to call ahead to our concierge team who’d be delighted to arrange your ‘to do’ list while in the city. And if you happen to return over the Easter holiday,you’ll have to try our Easter Brunch, which is easily known as one of the best in the city!

Reviewed 7 April 2016

We arrived early at 10:30 AM and needed to drop off our two boys (16 and 18). Our room was not ready. The reception staff found a temporary room for the boys (as my wife and I had to leave for a tee time) and then moved them when our room was ready. Most accomodating and appreciated.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Yvette T, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2016

JMS-Inverness,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your review. I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and had the chance to experience our superior service. I hope you enjoyed your time golfing and that you come back to stay with us soon!