1,275 results
All reviewsroom servicepiedmont parkluxury hotelbotanical gardensmidtown locationturn down servicecar serviceindoor poolfitness centerperfect staybeautiful hotelbusiness tripcorner roombed was very comfortablethe ritzspaconcierge
Reviewed 3 February 2016

The room was excellent with fast (and free) internet access. Bathroom was luxurious with separate shower stall and abundant personal care products. I was pleasantly surprised to return to my room following dinner to find that the hotel staff had prepared the room for bedtime; in my experience the turn-down service can only be found in premier European and Asian hotels.

The bar was very popular although some of the chairs require a petite rear end which this author only wishes he still possessed. Apparently only valet parking is offered although there is a separate surface parking lot adjacent to the hotel.

Hotel is pet friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the end of the hall. My room had windows on two sides adding natural light into the room.
Reviewed 2 February 2016

Coming from warm Florida, we spent 2 wonderful days in Atlanta also thanks to the excellent service in the Four Seasons. Also our kids were welcome and had a lot of fun in the hotel. The atmosphere is nice and the staff is extremely friendly and caring. I'm know looking out for "Four Seasons Resorts" - must be tremendous!

Room Tip: We loved the King-Size Bedroom with the extra bench and table. Very comfortable.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2016

This is a fantastic hotel and I would love to go back again. The front desk lady was very friendly and the staff in the bar was very nice too. I love the steam room and sauna room. It is the best. Strongly recommend it.

Reviewed 29 January 2016

I really enjoyed staying at the Four Seasone in Atlanta . The srevice the food and the rooms were excellent !! Margot Bar was great the Hamburger was awesome .Next time I go back I will bring my wife and stay longer .

Room Tip: room 1015 the best
Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

My partner and I checked in during construction to the driveway/entrance area so our 1st impression wasn't the best. But once we walked through the front doors, that 1st impression quickly faded. From the service to the decor, it was everything you expect from The Four Seasons and then some. We were also surprised to stay in a newly renovated and very chicly decorated room. The staff all went above and beyond to make our experience a good one, and the pool area immediately transports you to Ancient Rome or Greece. I travel to Atlanta often to see family and plan to make this my new home away from home.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends