“Great Tour of Atlanata”
Review of City Segway Tours Atlanta - CLOSED

City Segway Tours Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: As you cruise through the "Capitol of the South", you will receive a great orientation, informative historical and current-day information, heaps of unique and fascinating stories, fantastic photo ops and superb personal service from your guide. The Segway is the first of its kind - a self-balancing, personal transportation device that's designed to operate in any pedestrian environment. It's new, it's cool and a ton of fun!
Aurora, CO
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great Tour of Atlanata”
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Had a blast on this tour, first time that both my daughter and myself have attempted to ride a Segway and it was fun. Cynthia, our guide, was wonderful, had great knowledge of the area. My daughter struggled a little bit to begin with because she had the wrong kind of shoes (shape-ups) and they did not lend well to balancing on the Segway but Cynthia made sure that she stayed close and nothing happened to her. Was a lot of fun!!

Visited January 2012

“The best and most fun way to see Atlanta!”
Reviewed 25 January 2012

It was these great reviews that convinced me to do a tour and I'm so glad I did! My husband and I were lucky enough to be the only ones on our 3 hour tour and we had the lovely "Bobbi" as our guide. After a quick safety video and practice lesson on the segways, we were off to cruise the streets and learn an amazing amount about Atlanta! At first i was a little slow at finding my comfort zone on the Segway but then after about 15 minutes I felt like a pro and was zipping around the paths, and up the curbs very nicely :-) we learnt a great deal about Atlanta, it was never boring and we even happened to run into a parade of people as it was Martin Luther King day! It was definatley well worth it, so much so that we have booked another tour in San Francisco on our way back to NZ as we have a few hours stop over. What better way to see a city in short period of time! Thanks City Segway Tours (& Bobbi) :-)

“Best possible way to get involved in any city tour when time is limited”
Reviewed 20 January 2012

Fabulous customer service, committed and interesting tour guide (Bobby), significant value for money. This is the second city I have participated in riding a Segway from this company. Highly recommended. Brett E ( NZ)

Ottawa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Ride and History Lesson”
Reviewed 14 January 2012

Instructor was exceptional, good instruction, tips, helpful, knowledgeable, quick to answer any questions, safety conscious, pleasant and friendly. Area had lots of history and lots to see, good use of sidewalks and streets, ups and downs.

Visited January 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I want a Segway of my very own!”
Reviewed 7 January 2012

We live in Atlanta, and my teenage son wasn't originally as keen on the tour as he was riding the Segway. Turns out there are plenty of little tid-bits about Atlanta that we didn't know, even though we've lived here over 17 years. Our guide, Anna, was great! And the Segways....they were as much fun to ride as we anticipated. I want one of my very own! We found them very easy to ride, and loved the smiles we got from pedestrians we passed.

Visited December 2011