“Great Taste of France ”
Review of Cafe Vendome

Cafe Vendome
Ranked #709 of 4,147 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Cozy ambience, chic, feels like home. Excellent service, very welcoming and friendly staff. When I walked they it was closing time for the day but the owner welcomed me with very friendly attitude and went to the chef and had the chef make me a very yummy chicken quiche . He also offered me a very refreshing fresh squeezed lemon & mint drink. I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Mahin H

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Forget Starbucks, meet friends and colleagues here, and have a great cup of coffee or tea with fresh pastries in a spacious bistro. Lunch and breakfasts are great, too. We also splurged on a Bouche de Noel for the holidays, and it was divine. The owner is French and it shows, closest experience we've had stateside since our trip to Paris.

1  Thank Work2TravelMore
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Been here several times. Try the chouquettes a French specialty I had not had the pleasure to find anywhere else in Atlanta. They are known for their baguette. French light background music with open concept makes this place a relaxing and inviting spot to sit, catch up with a friend(s) or have breakfast or lunch with your young one or family.

1  Thank noconnection
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Café Vendóme is tucked away behind Cibo E Beve. The pastries are remarkable and the service friendly. A great place to have a relaxing meal.

1  Thank Bruce T
Reviewed 8 December 2016

What a beautiful restaurant! The bread was exquisite; I felt that I was back in Paris, shopping at a boulangerie. I will definitely return.

1  Thank OkieTwang