“Great time”
other travellers have booked this property
The kitchen has  keruig, personal coffee maker, dishwasher, microwave, blender & everything you need
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
large patio overlooking a large backyard
large backyard
Parking pad and carport for on site parking
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
kenya r
“Great time”
Reviewed 15 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018
person found this review helpful

Upon arrival you may question the location, however it was a great property & great stay. Very clean & has flat screens with RoKu in Each bedroom. I was able to cook breakfast daily & get to downtown within 15min with heavy traffic.

Chad R
Franklin, Louisiana
“Second home”
Reviewed 17 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Nice and cozy. Located in a great area. Everything we needed was just minutes away. The kids loved it, didn't even want to leave. Tempted to stay longer. Very nice and friendly owners, just a phone call away. Even let us check in early. Which was perfect after a nine hour drive. The place was so nice and clean, and comfortable. Loved the decor. Hotels are a thing of the pass for us. I'll never stay at a hotel again. This experience was a game changer.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Pretty N
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Bright & Airy Bungalow”
Reviewed 13 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Thank you Charles & Stefanie for sharing your clean, beautiful home with me & my family. The location of your home is perfect! The neighborhood was clean & safe. I was able to access a variety of locations throughout the city with minimal commute time. Your home was well supplied with clean linens & items that I may have forgotten to pack. There is plenty of place for 6 people. I truly like the dual shower in the master suite. Whenever I return to the city I will always check to see if your home is available. Thanks again for sharing your gem (home) with me! Be blessed!

courtneyr...
Little River, South Carolina
“Wonderful area, Beautiful home”
Reviewed 30 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Thank you for allowing my family and I to stay at this beautiful home! I immediately admired the welcome sign and complimentary snacks, coffee, and water. My family and I GREATLY admired the master bathroom’s shower! This was a great place to stay in order to enjoy Atlanta’s finest attractions without getting caught in bad traffic! The patio scenery was very beautiful and comfortable. This is definitely a great home to stay for a lovely vacation in Atlanta!

FrequentF...
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 12 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

This bungalow was perfect. Roomy, clean and very relaxing. The outside does not have curb appeal but don't let that stop you from staying there. The owner made me feel very welcome and was available to me if I had any questions. When you walk through the door you immediately felt at home. Overall, I really enjoyed my stay and I will definitely rent again when I come to the Atlanta area. Thank you for allowing me to stay there. It was awesome!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing