1,032 results
All reviews mansion on peachtree english garden house car del friscos terrace suite double sinks soaking tub room service car service steam room luxury hotel pleasure of staying the ritz beautiful hotel lenox square four seasons in room dining
Reviewed 8 November 2016

The Mandarin Oriental is an upscale business hotel in the Peachtree area of Atlanta. On the plus side, the rooms are good sized, beds are comfortable and the bathrooms are larger than a closet. The staff at the hotel is friendly and professional. Would definitely stay here again - on the downside (and this is not the hotel's issue) - there is not much to see/do in the area.

1  Thank David W
David C, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2016

Dear David W,
We are very pleased that you found the rooms to be comfortable and our staff welcoming. On your next visit, please allow our Concierge attendants the opportunity to direct you to a variety of nearby cultural attractions, upscale shopping and dining experiences offered in the Buckhead district. We very much look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

I live in Atlanta but occasionally want to stay in a nice hotel. I did a search and found that the Mandarin is rated as the number 1 hotel in Atlanta. My stay was fabulous. The room was great. I loved the tub and shower. But the doorbell outside the room was the kicker. The little things are what makes this hotel so great. I got a chance to see the pool and spa, both appeared to be amazing. Given the opportunity I would stay at other mandarin locations.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Iam2615,
We are so happy that you enjoyed a fabulous stay at Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta! You will find our sister properties to be equally amazing and we look forward to welcoming you again. Thank you for being a fan of Mandarin Oriental!

Reviewed 7 November 2016

I have been traveling to this hotel weekly on business for the past few months and can't say enough about the genuine hospitality the entire staff displays day in and day out. On my first visit I became a fan and have made this my hotel when traveling to Atlanta! It's all about people and making connections. This hotel gets it right. I am planning to bring my wife for her birthday weekend and can't wait for her to meet all of the friendly staff and experience the Spa! I already have our balcony room reserved and Janice, the lovely Concierge, has the rose petal turn down all in place. If you are traveling for business or pleasure this is the only place you want to be in Atlanta!

Room Tip: Balcony rooms are amazing, great views, extra large bathrooms
1  Thank diegosnz

Dear diegosnz,
Thank you for your excellent feedback! We are committed to making each experience a memorable one! we look forward to welcoming you and your wife and thank you for allowing us to be a part of your upcoming celebratory weekend!

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Very nice hotel. Great spa amenities. Enjoyed a massage and facial. Excellent in room dining. Hamburger was outstanding! Very conveniently located for going out in Atlanta. Hotel car experience was cool. Vehicle is a Tesla.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear kimberlyg,
We are very proud of our award winning spa facilities and so pleased that you enjoyed your massage and facial! Please come visit us again soon! We are honored to have had the opportunity to make your visit a delightful one!

Reviewed 4 November 2016

This quiet, luxurious hotel is a great place to stay if business or leisure takes you to the Buckhead area north of downtown Atlanta. The hotel is all about understated elegance - the marble lobby floors, perfumed air, discreet but most attentive service and great rooms. I stayed in room 512, a corner room which offered plenty of space - a large bedroom with an oversized king bed and plasma TV together with an enormous bathroom (also equipped with a large flat screen TV). The room was immaculate and unbelievable quiet - I had a fabulous sleep. The hotel has a small restaurant and no bar but many are located within a short walk including Del Frisco's which is located on the same property.

Dear John B,
We are always pleased to hear our guests positive comments regarding the comfort of our luxurious rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back while on business or leisure!