“Interesting offerings”

Add it.
Madre & Mason
Ranked #1,537 of 4,304 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

M&M offers Latin American Southern Fusion. Not sure what that means, but the offerings were unique. I had Turkey Poblano Meatloaf with garlic mashed potatoes. It was excellent. Others in our group had the Cuban sandwich, fried chicken and turkey burger. The service was very good. The good food was tempered by the extremely hot temperatures in the restaurant. The waitress insisted the the a/c was “cranked up”, but it was uncomfortably hot. There is an outside patio which promises very of a park, but we saw no evidence of a park. It is located in a quiet neighborhood. Good choice, but take a fan.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Four of us ate dinner here tonight. The Cuban sandwich was the worst I’ve had. I only ate one bite. The waitress never asked why I didn’t eat my meal.
The wine list was minimal and not a good selection.
We ordered dessert which took a half hour to arrive, too late for me to eat it as we had a play to get to (which we told our server).
Therefore, we were there two hours and I had nothing to eat.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

This place is down a dark road off Monroe. Nice place and was empty on a Friday night. The food was OK. I feel like they know they are on the way out and just struggling to get through it. I wish I had come when they were successful. It was sort of depressing. Good idea and food was promising.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

The restaurant has an eclectic but at the same time familiar menu that fuses the South with Latin flavors. Housed in a warm, inviting space with lots of windows and rich wood, it is a comfortable spot for a quiet date or a dinner out with a group. We had a group of 6 folks one night and ordered several courses to share - and loved each bite. From the spiced pimento cheese to the eggplant entrée we oohed and ahhed throughout the meal. And it is very reasonably priced - a tremendous value for the dollar.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Keep looking for Madre & Mason (it's tucked away on a dead-end street), because you'll be glad you found it. We sat at one of their outside tables and enjoyed an early fall evening near Piedmont Park. The food is excellent and has very unique spices that go well together. Really tasty and fresh. It wasn't very busy, so the chef came out twice to chat with us - once to deliver our food, and once again to make sure everthing was OK. Nice touch from the kitchen. Great food, reasonable prices, good beer selection, and friendly staff make Madre & Mason a must in Atlanta.

Been to Madre & Mason? Share your experiences!