I spent Labor Day weekend with my wife at the Kedron Valley Inn. We very much enjoyed the newly renovated room and the staff could not have been more attentive and helpful. We had dinner at the restaurant both nights and it was fantastic. The Ploughman's Platter with fresh local cheese was a treat. The local hiking was a good way to start the day followed by a swim in the Inn's pond. We will be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1822, the KVI has been completely renovated and restored. Offering rooms and suites, fine dining and an award winning wine program. All rooms include free breakfast, parking and wifi. Located just 4 miles south of Woodstock Village, adjacent to Green Mountain Horse Show grounds and near Killington, Okemo and Suicide Six Ski areas. Many seasonal activities nearby, swimming and skating on-site. Packages available. Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Kedron Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kedron Valley Hotel Woodstock
- Kedron Valley Inn Woodstock, Vermont