We have stayed at the Kedron Valley Inn many times over the past 10 years. My wife and I have stayed pretty much everywhere in the Woodstock and South Woodtock area. Our recent visit last weekend was fabulous and memorable. Our dinner was excellent and the best that I have had in the area. Recently renovated rooms were also spacious, comfortable and wonderfully furnished. We go to horse shows at GMHA a few times per year and this is the best place to stay. Wendy and her staff are gracious, helpful and friendly. Stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1822, the KVI has been completely renovated and restored. Offering rooms and suites, fine dining and an award winning wine program. All rooms include free breakfast, parking and wifi. Located just 4 miles south of Woodstock Village, adjacent to Green Mountain Horse Show grounds and near Killington, Okemo and Suicide Six Ski areas. Many seasonal activities nearby, swimming and skating on-site. Packages available. Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Kedron Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kedron Valley Hotel Woodstock
- Kedron Valley Inn Woodstock, Vermont