All reviewsbeach clubla verandabeautiful hotelgolf coursestar hotelthe ritz carltonveranda restaurantpro shoplos flamingosgolf resortmain restaurantgolfers paradisepublic areasoutdoor poolspa facilitiesthe costa del solplaying golf
Reviewed 28 May 2018

We recently spent a week at VP for a work conference. What a beautiful location. The service was amazing. The housekeeping staff did an incredible job of our rooms twice a day. We arrived on Sunday and left on Friday. Sundays you are limited to which restaurants are open. They also have a beach club that a shuttle will take you there. The beach club however is also closed on both Sundays and Mondays so we didn't get to experience it as we didn't have time the rest of the week. Given the tourist location that it is, it would have been nice to see it open both days and even earlier as the other days it does open but not until 11am. I guess we are just use to getting up early.
One suggestion I would make is upgrading the gym facility. The gym is limited to a few free weights with odd sizes as well. For example, they have a lot of 2kg weights and a couple 6kg but nothing in between. The gym could also use a television as it becomes quite boring just running on a treadmill that doesn't even have a view to outside. They have a clock radio as their music which didn't even have enough volume to hear over the sound of the equipment.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Villa Padierna P, Director General at Villa Padierna Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Sunny,

Thank you very much for sharing this suggestions with us, we will definitely review all your comments with the managers in charge of the different departments.

We would like to thank you for your lovely words concerning the staff,

We hope to see you soon in La Costa del Sol to enjoy this peaceful environment.

Best Regards,
Marta Escribano

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

My son and I have just spent a fourth consecutive annual visit to Villa Padierna Palace, which was probably the best as the hotel clearly strives to improve from an already high start point. Our stay was dominated as always by our obsession with golf on the two of the three available courses, Flamingos which is a good holiday course, and Alferini which is amongst the very best ( not for the high handicapper ! ) tests of golf in Europe.
The hotel serves a fantastic breakfast with a wide variety of fruit, berries , cold continental , cooked traditional , and will pretty much prepare you anything you’d like. That said I was very disappointed one morning to find the waiting staff particularly unaccommodating around the fact we were late for our tee time. I was asked not to take two bread rolls from the breakfast room as it wasn’t allowed, I remarked that I would starve on the course unless the food buggy was about, and said I didn’t have time for breakfast. The rolls went straight , and unceremoniously into the bin , right in front of me. I felt like been scolded for shop lifting!
This hasn’t dented my adoration for the hotel and it’s faculties , the spa, the pool, the dining , the attentive and extremely friendly staff ( if you take out the bread saver ). The guys in the pro shop are always helpful and make sure you have plenty of time around you on the course, I can’t remember waiting on one shot , and we only let one chap on his own through as he had a really fast buggy!
Go and indulge yourselves , it’s great.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Villa Padierna P, Director General at Villa Padierna Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Anthony H,

First of all let me thank you for your loyalty all over this years, it’s always a pleasure to welcome you back to your southern home.
I regret to learn that your experience at La loggia was not very pleasant, this procedure will be review by the Food & Beverage manager and his team.
I am very happy to know that this experience will not interfere in your Villa Padierna Palace Hotel lasting memories.

With my best regards,
Marta Escribano

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We went to Villa Padierna to meet our friends. Finally we had a lunch in the Hotel’s beach club (view minutes drive). Nice place with great service. We had octopus and sea bass carpaccio and lobster risotto. It was really good.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Villa Padierna P, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Villa Padierna Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Michael

Thank you very much for your kind words, rest assured that we will share your comments with all the team at our beach club : El Club de Mar.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon to enjoy the summer with us.

Kind regards,
Maria de La-Chica

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Very beautiful area and nice hotel. We only had a late lunch where I had a beef baguette which was very tasteful. The view over the golf course was magical. It seemed like a very beautiful hotel which I would love to return to. baguette which was very tasteful. The view over the golf course was magical. It seemed like a very beautiful hotel which I would love to return to.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Guest Relations... V, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Villa Padierna Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Fri65,

Greetings from the Villa Padierna Palace Hotel!

We appreciate greatly your also magic words regarding your recent lunch in our Hotel and the time employed sharing your impressions about it with the TripAdvisor´s community.

We work hard to maintain the high level of our service, so our biggest reward is your satisfaction.

We would be honored to have the opportunity to welcome you again during your next visit to Marbella and make you live a memorable experience.

With our best wishes,

Inés Bonmatí
Guest Relations Department

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I have been very lucky to have stayed and played golf in some of the most luxurious destinations in the world, however this must be one of the best I have ever experienced. From the more than helpful staff through to the amazing golf courses that are more than a challenge to any golfer. The hotel and spa is very spacious with a very warm feel due to the friendly staff and luxurious decor, the spa is far the best I have seen and must be seen to believe how amazing it really is, my wife and mother said the treatments again were the best they have had. The golf courses were just incredible I cannot choose which is my favourite, the condition and layout of the courses makes them the best courses to play in Spain. I would also say they are in my top 5 course ever to have played. If you ever have the opportunity to stay and play at this 5 star resort then you are very lucky, it is definitely the best in Spain. Thanks Villa Padierna Palace Hotel for making it so very special.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear MD101976,

The entire team of Villa Padierna Palace Hotel would like to thank you for taking the time to submit this beautiful review regarding your recent stay with us. Thank you for painting such a fantastic image of the property.

We are very happy to know that you felt so comfortable during your stay in our Hotel and that our three golf courses reached your expectations.

I will share your fantastic impressions with the rest of the team that will certainly be encouraged by your remarks.

Our doors remain open for your next arrival and we are already looking forward to it!

All the best,