We were two families with 4 adults and 5 young kids. We stayed for 6 nights and enjoyed it very much.
- The villa is very comfortable, looking exactly as described, with large rooms and well equipped kitchen. Every room has its own bath and there is a lot of storage space.
- You have everything: dishwasher, washing machine which includes a dryer, whirlpool bath ("jaccuzi"), games for the kids, books for grownups, etc. It seems like they thought of everything.
- Ema took care of everything we've asked for, though there was almost no need to bother her.
- Ideal for a large family or a small group which can hire the entire villa.
- The final 400m of the road leading to the villa are very rough. You need a strong car for it. Our Ford Mondeo did it, and we got used to it after a while, but I can't imagine driving there through winter without 4x4 car.
- A backyard hottub would make it perfect. According to Ema, that's the plan...
A group of friends and I rented this home and it was wonderful. It had the cozy freel of a cabin with plenty of space for everyone. Definitely sleeps 8-10 comfortably. The kitchen was great and we were able to cook our meals there. All-in-all a great experience. We will be back for sure!
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|
|Check-in / front desk||Service|
|A romantic getaway||Luxury-minded travelers|