“Tasty BBQ”
Review of The Bone

The Bone
Ranked #8 of 344 Restaurants in Manassas
Reviewed 31 July 2018

A friend and I chose this place based on other reviews and a hotel recommendation and really enjoyed our meal here. The BBQ was excellent -- especially the ribs. The beer choices were also excellent. Would have liked larger portions and perhaps some additional veggie options, but the BBQ meats were fantastic and the staff was friendly. I'd definitely visit this place again.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

This place was alright. The meats and chili were pretty good, but they didn't seem to have a large variety of sauces and I wasn't particularly taken with any of the ones that I tried. The beans we had were still a bit hard when they were served. I really liked the cornbread muffin though.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

This place is kind of like a cafeteria. You pick what you want to order, go to the register and order and they bring it out to you. I ordered a half rack of ribs, with baked beans and coleslaw. The survice was very good and the staff extremely polite. I got 7 bones and it was pretty good. A couple of the ribs, the meat was a bit dry. The BBQ sauce was good but just a touch much for me. Beans and coleslaw was good not great. The cornbread that came with it was really good. Had a taste of cinnamon to it. They do have beer if you want it.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Nice local restaurant very tasty food served quickly with nice portions, we tried the brisket,ribs and pulled pork. The brisket was like meat cotton candy so juicy and tender melted in our mouths, the ribs very flavorful and perfectly prepared. The sides were baked beans with juicy nuggets of meat mixed in,the onion straws were really good with a light coating with a good dipping sauce. The cornbread was good not to sweet with a hint of cinnamon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

WOW! 1st - We were from out of town and we asked customers leaving and they said it was a must go. 2nd - It smelled delicious. 3rd - the gentleman managing the restaurant didn't try to sell us on getting too much food - rarely the case. 4th - The food was ready quickly and didn't disappoint. I'm not a fan of corn muffins, but they were out of this world! I ate two! They had the option of a sweeter sauce instead of the NC vinegar and it was great, too. We will definitely stop in again when we are on our way through town.