“Zay”

Ranked #4 of 344 Restaurants in Manassas
Price range: USD 15 - USD 35
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: As a popular gathering place for locals and area visitors, Okra's guests can be found nightly enjoying happy hour specials, chatting around the bar or dining on authentic Cajun and Creole cuisine. At Okra's you are sure to find a restaurant rich in local history and alive with color, flavor and some of the best food in Manassas.
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Zay was a great! She was friendly and attentive to our epicurean needs. We enjoyed the two bands also. Definitely will go again.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Been twice and always good service and great food and drink. Love the draft selection here. Food is great and you have small or larger portions to choose from.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Have never eaten here before and glad I discovered. Ate dinner and lunch the next day. Good food and great value.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Several friends and I gathered here to get together after many years. It was an excellent choice. The service was friendly and efficient. The food was outstanding and authentic. I loved my red beans and rice (zesty sausage); and others had good things to say about the shrimp and grits and jumbalaya. And the beers were good. We were unrushed and the noise level was decent, making this a great spot for us.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

Ate there for dinner. Our server Tadd was friendly and very helpful. I had the fried okra (some of the best I ever had) and shrimp creole (very good). Other members of our party had crawfish etouffee(excellent) and fried oyster sub (very good). The service was excellent and we had a delightful evening. I was unable to bubble in the service, food and value but I rate the service Excellent; food very good; and the value very good.