“A must visit”

The Things I Love
Ranked #22 of 344 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 July 2018

This is an amazing store...with very reasonable prices. Call to find out when they have their adorable teas.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

My daughter and I had a fun afternoon enjoying tea. The shop is filled with unusual decorative items for the home, but we came for their tea. They do teas on Thursdays & Fridays by reservation. The cost is $35 including tip and tax. They offer one tea choice that changes with the season. When we arrived, our table had placards for where we should sit. The table clothes were beautiful. I liked them so much I asked if they were available for purchase, sadly they were not. On each plate was a small keepsake. We started with a fruit cup, followed by soup, and then the usual 3 tiered tray. The experience took close to two hours. The food was exceptional! Everything was also very visually appealing.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Fun, eclectic groupings of unique home decocre and it is just a great local small business that has something for everyone who visits. I love The Things I Love.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

The Things I Love does not skip a beat when it comes to delivering a beautiful tea, complete with wonderful table scape, décor, delicious scones, savories, and desserts to die for. Tea is frequently replenished and food is so plentiful that you take a beautiful pink bag home to enjoy later. Where else do you get a lovely present for attending. Price is reasonable ($35 complete) and my guests loved every moment. The store itself has some wonderful treasures to buy that includes jewelry, clothing, tea items, home décor, specialty items, etc. The Things I Love is a Treasure!

1  Thank Doris L
Reviewed 30 March 2018

One of the many unique stores that makes Manassas City so great. Every time I visit, there are new eye catching decorations just calling out to be taken home. Each season brings great new displays plus every day decorations.