“Dinner”

Pa Nuang Thai Cuisine
Ranked #11 of 353 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

This is our favorite Thai Resturant hands down. Brought family here tonight and it was the their first time. They also loved it. Had the Tom yum soup, veggie rolls and red curry. Awesome taste and the owners are very gracious.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

This was a nice place to eat Thai food. We'll be going back. We actually prefer another place called Thai Orchid, but Pa Nuang is closer to where we live and therefore more convenient to us. But both places have good food.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

I've traveled quite a bit and and this is the best Thai I've ever had and consistently delivers on taste and quality of food. Count yourself lucky if you are in town and get an opportunity to eat here.

1  Thank NY_VA_and_Beyond
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

We absolutely love this place!!! The best Thai I have had in the US. Wait staff is efficient, food is abundant and extremely tasty!

We travel a lot and often get Thai, no place compares to this one!!!

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Food was good I had drunken shrimp with thin noodles. One other guest had the seafood soup, shrimp fried rice & drunken noodles. Food delivered & appealing. My food had MSG in it because the next day my joints in my hands were hurting. One if friends got sick because she is allergic to MSG. Neither knew the other got sick. If I try it again will ask for no MSG in my food.