“Excellent entrees, solid service”
Review of Thai Taste

Thai Taste
Ranked #28 of 344 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 21 July 2018

My husband and I have been a few times now, and the entrees have been uniformly excellent. Appetizers have been good, desserts meh.

Favorites of ours include the spicy crispy duck and the drunken noodles (easily the best I've had in Virginia, possibly the best I've had ever). Pad Ginger is a good option for those who prefer less spice. One thing I very much like about this restaurant is that when tehy say it's spicy, they mean it. Not kill-you spicy, but also not dumbed down.

We've done lunch and dinner, but the most recent visit was lunch.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Their menu has changed slightly over recent months, and their portion sizes for lunch are smaller, but the quality of food remains high. I like the chef's flexibility in "spice/heat" for most menu items, because I can take my "non-spicy" food friends there. Always fresh. Try their Green Curry, Pad Thai, Stuffed Chicken Wing appetizer and many other delicious items.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

This place has some of the best Thai food I have ever tasted. The service is always fast and good. I have tried a number of Thai places in Manassas and this place tops them all. I cannot say enough about how much I love this place.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

This, I think was my third time there. This time on Sunday for lunch. I went with family, total of six of us. The food was very good. There are somewhat few non-spicy dishes but they are all pretty good and I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Sam K
Reviewed 23 July 2017

I've eaten here 30 or 40 times and each time it's never disappointed. This trip was no different. Waitress is always nice and were always seated promptly. Food was great as always. Prices are very reasonable for the amount of food you get.