“Thai FOOD”

Ranked #23 of 344 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Siam Classic's top-rated Thai dishes are a cherished staple among Manassas diners. Siam Classic serves food that not only tastes great but is low in fat and gluten-free. Want to pair your entree with a glass of wine or draft beer? This restaurant has a fully-stocked bar to complement your meal. Bring your whole brood to this restaurant, where families can dig into tasty and kid-friendly fare together. For no extra charge, utilize Siam Classic's free wifi. Siam Classic honors a business casual dress code, so formal wear can be left behind. Come in or stay home. This restaurant's pickup and delivery options have you covered. Siam Classic offers complimentary parking at a lot close by. For those who prefer to travel by bike, Siam Classic is a great option due to its generous bike parking options. Siam Classic's fare is so good, you'll want to sample everything on the menu (and with its middle-of-the-road prices, you can!). So if curry and peanut sauce is what makes you happy,
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Excellent servers and Excellent food. Food quality is High. Alcohol is available. GOOD for everyone. They are Friendly people. Food is very Delicious. Serving People and manager are very good with Customers. Pretty close to Old Town Manassas.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I was surprised my wife, who doesn't like spicy food, had eaten here and wanted me to go with her for lunch. Now I know why. The food is excellent. I began with a spring roll while my wife and our friends had won ton soup. My spring roll was very tasty, but the soup looked delicious as well. My friend had a fish meal, the "girls", vegetable and chicken fried rice respectively while I had a pho chicken with broccoli. Everything was excellent.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and returned to this little Thai restaurant on an often overlooked side street in downtown Manassas, VA for an early dinner. We did not order appetizers since, as I’ve reported before, a single serving can be a belly buster. My wife ordered her favorite Thai dish, Musman Curry and I ordered one of the specials, Chiang Mai Coconut Chicken Curry Soup with Crispy Noodles. Both dishes arrived shortly and both were beautifully plated. My soup was delicious and with the addition of some very hot pepper sauce, I found just the right amount of heat. My wife’s curry came with rice but she was disappointed in the overall flavor. Upon tasting the beef in the dish the next day, I had to agree-it was bland mystery meat. I ordered Mung Bean Custard for dessert and it was tasty. We both had cappuccino but I would have to say it was nothing to write home about.

We may return but we will be more circumspect about what we order and instead of politely putting up with something that does not meet our expectations we will return it to the kitchen.

Don’t let our experience put you off, it may have been an off night for the restaurant, we all have them. But I must rate this experience lower.

1  Thank PodgeH
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I have been to this restaurant for over ten years and loved the family who ran it as well as the food. I hadn't gone in over a year maybe two when we went for a Saturday night dinner. The place was empty which was the first clue something was wrong. The calamari was so tough you could not bite through it. Wait staff timid, young and not trained. A lady came out after we sent the calamari back and we explained it was too tough aNd overlooked and she wanted to know if we would like it boxed to take home!?? It seems there are new owners or management? The food was bland and not the usual fresh, hot, expertly prepared and service was off completely.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We arrived somewhat late for dinner but were welcomed nonetheless. We we're quickly shown to our table by a welcoming hostess who quickly took our drinks order. We ordered three dishes that were delivered to our table within 15 minutes. The food was very good, tasty and cooked beautifully. Only one criticism was no table hot plates we're available to keep the food warm whilst we ate meaning the dishes soon got cold. Nevertheless we would certainly eat here again and will recommend the restaurant to others.