“We return ”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We have stopped here since it opened, Mary is always helpful, the food is very good value for money, our preferred place to eat locally, there are a good selection of drinks, also some lovely cakes, well worth a visit if hungry or peckish, or just a drink.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Food was amazing and helped the hangover. My girlfriend was crying because she was hungover and the Waiter offered to wrap up her sausage rolls so she could eat them once her emotional rollercoaster had finished. Visited to restaurant numerous times and definitely would recommend the breakfast.

1  Thank Dropitlikeitshot2
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We go here for breakfast everyday it’s lovely. Our favourite is the waffles with syrup delicious. Very friendly staff and lovely and clean.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Good food, great friendly Staff. Eaten there many many times. Good atmosphere and perfectly cooked poached eggs

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I popped in here one Saturday lunch time for coffee. It was busy inside and out but the waitress was very friendly and efficient. I ordered an americano and my mum had a latte.

The coffee was not to my liking since too small and bitter but that’s personal preference I suppose.

Service was very friendly.

We didn’t eat here but the menu looked extensive.