All reviews full english air con the bus continental breakfast sea view clean towels pubs and restaurants yogurt main square sea front sun terrace what it says on the tin small hotel bugibba malta great budget hotel sun trap just round the corner
Reviewed 26 September 2018

I picked Relax Inn as it was described as “family run hotel” and I hope the customers would be looked after .... I couldn’t be more wrong!!
My “sea view” room looked upon rooftop, depressing. The room was very basic with a cheap beds making loud creaking noise that make sleeping very unconfortable. I notify this to the receptionist and the reply was “ I will send maintenance to fix it” but it was never fixed. It was the same with TV, the safe (which Impaid for) went out of order on day two and was never repaired.
No fridge in the room. They provided a kettle but no coffee or anything else. No shampoo or any kind of bodywash, just a very small piece of soap.
I asked for an alternative room or a refund of the money I paid in advance so I could find another hotel but I was told NO!
On the last day I saw the owner who was called at the hotel as the lift broke down (what a surprise!) leaving stranded an eldery gentleman in a wheelchair. I told him of the shambolic state of the hotel. Rather than apologising or trying to make some kind of amendment he told me that he has a number of other hotels and he was completed disinterested in what I was saying. The penny then dropped.... this hotel is part of a making quick money enterprise with no interest for his customers. Stay away from this hotel !!!!!!!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Compass493481
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel in great location. Friendly staff but actual accommodation was terrible. Bed was like a mortuary slab and pillows just a ball of foam, hard as a rock. Bed sheets not changed once, breakfast was awful, nothing to do with cook, just cheap cuts of meat. Will not be staying here again. More like a hostel

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cathy O
Reviewed 23 September 2018

I have been in this hotel for a week. When I got there I was given the wrong room by mistake. As soon as I opened the door I found a massive cockroach. Fare enough it’s a seaside hotel so it’s something you can expect....

I was given another room that it was a bit depressing. Boiling hot with a little filthy balcony. Oposite the hotel there are three pubs always noisy....

Bed sheets looked fine until I discovered a big hole on them....

Even if it’s not an expensive hotel it doesn’t mean that it has to be filthy. I don’t mind if the hotel it’s not super modern but I felt completely uncomfortable staying there.

I would recommend to avoid his hotel if possible.

From my experience the only positive thing it’s the staff. They are kind.

Room Tip: Avoid the hotel
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank berruga
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Just stayed here for the 4th time. i find it great. Staff are super friendly, nothing is too much trouble, fresh bedding and towels everyday if required. its a very short walk to all the bars and restaurants. It's not the Ritz but if you are looking for somewhere as a base and are out much of the day like we were its ideal.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank chrishutch2018
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

The beds could have been much better. Deposit för everything like hairdryer, remotecontrol for TV (bad tv conection and when you get conection only italian or maltese language) and AC remotecontrol. However you can not pay a deposit for adaptor, this one you have to buy.
Thanks to Maria at the breakfast we stayed here for more than one night. She bake the best cake ever every morning- dont miss it!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family