“A must for families”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen Sofa Bed
En-suite Bathroom
Balcony
Outside view ( night )
Outside view ( day )
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Terrance...
“A must for families”
Reviewed 8 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

My two children and I have just returned from what I can only describe as a perfect break in relaxing indelic Malta. Our booking was stress and drama free and the whole process filled me with confidence and had the real 'personal touch'.

A short taxi ride from the airport and tucked away in a quiet residential area this apartment is clean, inviting and modern. We were greeted with smiles from Rachael who showed us around the accommodation and also gave us some useful hints and tips for our stay. You are only a short walk from shops, restaurants and a beautiful beach as well as easy bus routes to popular areas.

We visited many local attractions, our favourite was Golden Bay a short hop away, picture postcard beach and like all the places we visited - great for families and couples young and old.

I cannot recommend this apartment enough and we will definitely be booking our next break real soon.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Amazing apartment
Liked least: Having to leave!!
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sienna_De...
“A little bit for everyone to enjoy, brilliant!”
Reviewed 7 April 2016 for a stay in August 2015

My daughter and myself stayed here last summer. I couldn't complain, it had everything that was advertised and more. The weather, the location, the sites and last but not least the apartment itself was perfect. I have kept in touch with the owner and this will be my regular summer holiday location. I recommend to anyone to stay here for a guaranteed all rounder vacation.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jmw_x90
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“AMAZING ACCOMMODATION AND LOCATION!!”
Reviewed 29 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Me and my mom stayed here for a week in March 2016 and this apartment is beautiful and stylish and new. The location is excellent specially from the beach as this is only a 5 minute walk. The apartment had everything we needed to cater for our needs for the week. We had air con for when it got a little warm as the weather was beautiful in March! The apartment is very spacious and could happily sleep 7 people. I would definitely be recommending this apartment to my friends and family. We loved staying here and Malta is such a beautiful place and the people are so friendly. Can't wait to get my next stayed booked as this apartment is definitely well worth the money!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very spacious and had everything we needed.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing