3,316 results
All reviews temple bar cafe delos swim up bar sea view private beach the bus animation team main restaurant big hotel indoor pool plenty of choice sea front half board breakfast and dinner the air conditioning large balcony time share
Reviewed 14 September 2016

The hotel is more like a 2/3 star hotel, it needs a good refurbishing as it is dated and tired. The room we were given was so basic: the toilets were leaking, the basin did not empty and the bath screen was not staying in place so we had to hold it whilst showering. We complained and were put in another room bigger with partial sea view which was nice. However our toilets there, were also leaking, there were cobwebs on the walls, the furniture weas also dated, the mattress was old and the bathroom was also extremely tiny. There was no tea or coffee facilities in the room. There were two small bottles of water upon arrival and nothing after that, Quite dissapointing and poor quality for the amount of money we paid for our stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pascale C
Reviewed 14 September 2016

Depends which apartment you get.We had 583,2 bed excellent very large balcony with 180degree+view,sun all day and excellent views.2 sun beds(new to replace dirty old)Towel change,cleaning,free safe,any minor problems dealt with quickly,Only negative-I think my pillow "lumpy".We "discovered"the Casino restaurant as when you exit you look down on its transparent ceiling.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2016

My friend and I stayed here for a week. From the moment I arrived I could not wait to leave. The resort needs a complete overhaul. The rooms are dingy, the carpet was awful. For several days there were towels laid out on the hallway floor to presumably soak up leaking water. The lock in our room that led directly to the main street outside didn't work. It took 2 visits to the front desk to have it addressed and fixed. There was a small safe in the room but there was no keypad or key. The front desk people, while polite, seemed overwhelmed and very inexperienced. Asking questions became a futile effort after awhile. The area down by the beach is nice, but the restaurant was awful. Worst meal we had while in Malta. Overpriced and overcooked fish. I got coffee every day to go and the price was never the same 2 days in a row. Wi fi didn't work in our rooms, not sure if it was because we were so far from the main desk or not. I would give the hotel a rating of one but that seems a bit harsh. If you want to stay somewhere nice go to the hilton or westin.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Erika W
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Good price-quality ratio. Nice and big room, always clean and tidy with all amenities that you can need. Great restaurant, nice hotel beach, 4 pools and beach by the sea. Beach on the sea is concrete with sunbeds but you can have a nice swim in the sea. Everything is near the hotel, main bus station, nice bars and restaurants. Wi-Fi is not so good, often you get disconnected or you can't connect. Everything else great so I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Matija I
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Staff very helpful food fabulous view beautiful

We had a superior room and there was a safe and it was free so perhaps the standard rooms are chargeable

Only negative comment is the wifi is fine in reception but intermittent in the room

There is a fridge also which is very handy plus coffee making although the milk is powdered but can get fresh if you request

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends