“Excellent, Friendly, Knowledgeable”

Scubatech Diving Centre
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Hi.
I just wanted to drop a review to say these guys are awesome. We booked 10 day package before landing in Malta, but decided to cram another in before our surface interval. We completed a Deep and Nitrox speciality, whilst visiting a variety of reefs and wrecks seeing marine life from octopuses to barracudas to (giant) eels. Massive thanks to Billy, love Mr. Bump and Jen.

All reviews
"his team"
in 5 reviews
"open water"
in 6 reviews
"per day"
in 2 reviews
"nothing is too much trouble"
"dive package"
in 5 reviews
"safety"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Derek & his team are attentive to your needs, professional & make you feel right at home. I organised a couple of days diving with Derek before I left for my holiday & he expertly advised me about where we could go & the difficulties of travelling during the feast season in Malta. Got picked up, driven to the dive centre, on to the dive sites for the day as well as being dropped back to my hotel at the end of the day. We dived the Rozi & P29 in Cirkewwa on my first day & the HMS Maori in Valletta on the second, although the visibility wasn't fantastic both days were great fun. Billy was a fantastic guide & made sure we saw plenty on the dives,
I will definitely return & dive with them again.

1  Thank MarkM1374
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I have booked an open water referral course with Scubatech and Derek was extremely helpful to arrange everything even before I travelled to Malta.

The dive shop has an extensive range of equipment suited for every types of dives.

As I learnt Derek is one of the most experienced divers in the world with over 27000 logged dives so you can be sure he takes you to the best dive sites and caters for all your wishes.

Special thanks to Billy who was my brilliant, very patient instructor. He made me feel very comfortable underwater and I am looking forward to going back again.

1  Thank alexlondon15
Reviewed 25 July 2016

I had my first trial dive today at the age of 58 with this diving school. I am absolutely satisfied with the attention, care and professionalism. Most of all I felt absolutely safe and enjoyed every second of this wonderful diving experience. Derek and his team are outstanding. Prosit to all.

1  Thank tony m
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 July 2016

hi everybody, just felt i needed to leave a review on this fantastic company.I am 58 years old and decided that i wanted to try something different, so passing scubatech on my wanderings, i had a little chat and decided to give it a go.Me and my son did the intrduction to scuba and I cannot sing the praises of this outfit highly enough, the professionalism, attention to detail and patience was outstanding.Our instructor was Derek an outstanding professional.Hence to say I have just booked a flight back in october when I intend to do the next stage [open water] to end a big thanks to Derek and Robin, see you soon john and mark