“Let's go back into the 70s”
Review of Da Cesare

Da Cesare
Ranked #6 of 49 Restaurants in Corciano
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2014

Good restaurant overall. Fish specialist, weird in Umbria soo far from the sea, but comes back to the father's times, he had a famous fish restaurant. Quite good pizzas, thin crust. But the bonus is the setting: a typical 1970s place. The strange thing is that the restaurant was opened only 4 years ago!

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Da Cesare's is a hidden gem. Unless you know in advance it's general location you will likely not find it, but you should make the effort. We stopped for lunch and were the only ones there. It is a seafood restaurant that delivers. The calamari was tender and delicious while the pasta with mussels and clams was the best I have ever had. Don't miss the lemon sorbet. It is uniquely wonderful.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

I was spending a week writing at a B&B close by. Da Cesare came highly recommended but I couldn't find it my first evening, so was only able to eat dinner there 5 out of my 7 evenings (1 for experimentation elsewhere) It's a big space and mine was a quiet time but the owners were warmly welcoming every single time and the food was just heaven. There were favourites I repeated, a glorious ravioli with truffles, a sparkling fresh salad with sliced perfectly cooked steak, but everything I ate was wonderful and they were very happy to store my bottle of wine until next I came. I expect to return to the B&B and da Cesare will once again my home kitchen away from home -- and, no, I don't speak Italian, which presented no problem whatsoever. Go!

Reviewed 29 October 2012

Tasked with finding somewhere for lunch, our teenage son found Da Cesare on TripAdvisor and off we went with high expectations. Do not be put off by the outside appearance. Although a little late for lunch and without a reservation, we were made very welcome and were treated to a high standard of Umbrian cuisine. The antipasti were a true delight.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

Located just off the main piazza, I felt like I was in Italy in the 1040's. A great vibe, lotsa locals. The menu selections are somewhat limited but,...what they do offer is EXCELLENT!! Ate here twice and had a great meal & great dining experience (start to finish, in every way) both times.