“We loved our stay here”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Susan H
“We loved our stay here”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

This was one of the highlights of our three week tour of Italy. Montaione is a wonderful place to tour from we went to many different places in our rental car. It's small, and it's gorgeous and it isn't as overrun with tourists as many other places were. You feel more like you are getting a local flavor here. The villa is also know as La Villetta which is what you should put in to google maps to find it because the road forks in three directions we had some trouble finding it on arrival. But when we did we LOVED it. Daniella our hostess next door was wonderful. She speaks English well. The place is well maintained and comfortable. I so appreciated the very good AC in the master bedroom. It could help to know that the apartment has good AC too, but the other two bedrooms, especially the upper one which is so pretty but the AC from living room doesn't really cool it adequately. That wasn't a problem for us but it could matter if you needed it. The kitchen is great, the outdoor dining is nothing short of spectacular. You are far above a pheasant farm which we liked. I loved the pool and was in it three times a day! I also loved getting up early and walking uphill for a half hour to town. There I would buy the family pastries and bread and sit in a cafe having espresso surrounded by older Italian locals who were having their morning espesso and visiting. Then I would walk home tired and downhill through the most beautiful scenery. So perfect! They have a little dog, Jack, who would visit every night and we bought him bicuits. He knows some tricks! The local groceries are fun, the bakery and butcher are Interesting and fun. I loved staying here. Thank you!!! And thank you for the birthday present for my husband.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing