“Really good”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

TONS of different beers! Great Ahi Tuna dinner entree! Waitress gladly made side order substitutions.

CapAleHouse, Manager at Capital Ale House, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Hello DGLeck!
I love mixing up the draft line up and I'm so pleased you enjoyed it! I also love the tuna and we are always happy to accommodate our guests.Thanks for stopping in and thank you so much for the great review! Do you remember who your server was? I'd love to give her a shout out! You can email me at s.holberg@capitalalehouse.com
Thanks again!
Beer Buyer
Associate Manager

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I went there for dinner during a quick visit in town. We got in with great expectations due to the good reviews and we were not disappointed! The food is very good and very reasonably priced, the beer selection is amazing. The place is a very traditional American bar style with great atmosphere and exceptional service.
I definitely recommend it!

CapAleHouse, Manager at Capital Ale House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Hi Corrado!
I'm so pleased you enjoyed everything! I agree with you, this is a great place! Though, I might be slightly prejudice about the beer selection; I am the beer buyer, after all ;-). Please stop by and see us again the next time you're in town. Thanks for the amazing review!

Beer Buyer
Associate Manager

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Ambiance is great - nice long bar area, seating in various areas to suit different moods. Great beer selection and the beer was quite good! The food selection is wide, and it is very tasty! Good price point, EXCELLENT service!!! Would definitely come here again if in the area!

CapAleHouse, Manager at Capital Ale House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Hi Wendy! I'm so pleased to hear you had a great time! Thanks for the great review. If you'd like to email me the name of your server, or description if you don't remember, we'd love to reward them for taking such good care of you. Come see us again soon! s.holberg@capitalalehouse.com

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Great place with great food. Our waiter made excellent suggestions with food and drink. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for friendly service and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Food was AMAZING !!! Atmosphere was even better. Staff was nice and very knowledgeable. The seafood soup and drinks were my favorite menu items.

CapAleHouse, Manager at Capital Ale House, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Hi Dottie! I'm so pleased you enjoyed everything while you were here! Thanks for letting us know! Please come see us again soon!