“Banging Barbeque”

Add it.
Hawks Fish and BBQ
Ranked #730 of 1,640 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed 11 March 2017

Hawks BBQ establishments are well known to Richmond families. It is family owned business and they have been around a long time. The BBQ is just as delicious now as it was 20 years ago. Great value for the cost and served nice and hot. I never get the fish but whenever I am in Richmond I get the BBQ. If you like hot succulent fat BBQ sandwiches , this is the place for you.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

I found this on a geocaching trip by accident as I planned on another place, but saw this and the name caught my eye. If you are in to fancy-shancy - this is not your place - it is far more take out then eat in - there are three tables - two have seating for two and one has seating for four. There is no bathroom. It is small, but it delivers food. I ordered the small BBQ special, which came with a lot of fresh, hot fries and a drink. The Q is chopped - almost minced and I took the offer of hot sauce and slaw. Nice and the bun was full of Q which had a nice taste and a bit of spice. I had to take some of the fries with me and I was asked if I wanted a bag. Small, friendly staff. If I'm back, I will try it again. B TW, for bbq they have ribs and chopped pork - the fish side is more extensive.

Been to Hawks Fish and BBQ? Share your experiences!