“Good Barbeque”

Hawk's Barbecue
Ranked #1,041 of 1,640 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 20 May 2015

I love the barbeque because it is the red sauce not vinegar sauce. OOOh is soo yummy. The buns are always fresh and soft.

Reviewed 11 March 2015

The service was awful, unless they know you. The portions were tiny, and definitely not worth the price. The food overall lacked flavor. I stood there for 15 minutes waiting for my takeout order while countless others received their food. I was VERY polite and my order was VERY simple...but clearly this place doesn't like "all types" of people. I won't go back as even when i got home to eat the mediocre food...there were no utensils, napkins, and not a single condiment on the food. (nor was i asked) YUCK...

Reviewed 2 May 2013

Hawks is NO fine dining. If your looking for real BBQ not something that taste imitation then don't I repeat don't go to Hawks. The servings are pitiful and so is the quality. It's not pulled pork I don't know for sure but had wondered if it could have been pulled roadkill. Ha Ha just joking but really I think it might be pretty darn close. At least that's my opinion Don't go to Hawks. I actually felt guilty not only for myself but for my kid too it's a waste of your money.

1  Thank Cat G