WoodSpring Suites Richmond West
USD 157
USD 134
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 154/night.

USD 167
USD 127
USD 143
USD 115
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 135/night.

USD 116
USD 180
  • Pool
USD 107
USD 96
USD 157
USD 151
USD 135
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport(Richmond)(Great Value!)
USD 100
All reviewsextended stay hotelfront desk staffcookwarecleanlinesselevator
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed there and wanted to say Mrs Teavna Houston was awesome! She explained everything to me and she made sure my check in was outstanding! We need more professional service like this I definitely will be back and refer people to your hotel Awesome Job very please customer!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Richmond_West_GM, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Richmond West, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Edward,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We will let Teauna know that you were pleased with her service. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I stayed 10 weeks for a job and it was very good for a long, hard job. I work 7/12's, nights and I was happy that it was actually very quiet on my end of the hotel. I was on the 4th floor, unfortunately the smoking floor, but I try to stay on the top to avoid noise from above. There are a number of families living here but there were none of the seedy types you can usually see in an extended stay hotel in a big city. Overall it was very good.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Richmond_West_GM, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Richmond West, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

We are glad to see that your stay was great with us. We hope to see you next time !

Carrington Dunn, AGM

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Received a call at 10 a.m. that the rooms we book are not available.... if you are traveling from far - too bad so sad. The lady that called were nice but unapologetic. Were told it is what it is. Well need to give the some credit to at least call and let me know. Have to rush and call around for another hotel. Good thing we are almost local so I still have access to the internet to book another hotel for our stay TONIGHT.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Richmond_West_GM, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Richmond West, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear Guest,

I want to apologize for the confusion with your reservation. We work hard to ensure that all of our guests needs are met, and I am sorry that we were not able to meet your need to upgrade your second room to a studio double, and this caused you to seek alternative accommodations.

I hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future to serve you as a guest.

Chris Clark

Reviewed 25 April 2017

I was very pleased with my stay here at Woodspring Suites, so much that I kept extending my stay for more than a month until I could arrange for an apartment. The staff is very professional, helpful and will always guide you to the best deal. The rooms are clean and neighbors friendly, who'll open the door for you or offer to help with your luggage. I loved my stay!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Richmond_West_GM, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Richmond West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your great experience at our hotel. We strive to provide the type of experience that you had, and pride ourselves on great service, and providing a clean and comfortable room. We hope that if your circumstances change, or you have visitors coming into the area, you will recommend us to them.

Chris Clark

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I was visiting richmond cause my very best friend was having a baby. I spent 2 days going back and forth from the hospital for her. Both nights I came in really late and the front desk girl was always really nice and smiling and such. She even held the elevator for me. She was like one of the only employees I ever saw on the floors, interacting with customers on a personal level. It was nice to have someone personable unlike most extended stays. They seem like robots.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Richmond_West_GM, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Richmond West, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Thank you for sharing your great experience at our hotel with us. We strive to provide exceptional service and a positive experience for all of our guests. I will make sure I recognize my evening employee for her wonderful service.

Congratulations on your best friends new addition. I hope if you are coming back to the area to visit, you will choose to stay with us again.

Chris Clark, General Manager