“Great barbecue and sides!”

Buz and Ned's Real Barbecue
Ranked #28 of 1,736 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: While Buz has been dishing real barbecue in Richmond since 1992, our first brick-and-mortar location on Boulevard opened in 1995. We've also had the honor and privilege of being featured on some of television's top food shows. We are thankful to our loyal fan base that keeps coming back year-after-year. We opened our Broad St. location in 2012 and we look forward to bringing the same barbecue tradition to the West End.
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Visited family in Richmond and they took me to Buz and Ned's' for some great barbecue! Loved it as well as the sides! My favorite was their collard greens! Yum!

1  Thank frecklesnstl

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

First time we visited, I brought my three little ones on a spur-of-the-moment trip to Richmond. They loved, and I loved it!! We had chicken tenders, fried pickles, and a few other great things! We sat outside on the giant picnic tables. So fun!!! Second time I came solo for take-out. I just had to get those fried pickles again, they are fab! Only downfall is that when I tried to order take-out over the phone, they required a credit card number to hold the order. To some it may not be a big deal, but to me you can never be too careful with that kind of info. Otherwise great great place!! A++

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

I've been to Buz and Ned's many times and always had great food. I was a little bit disappointed last week though. I needed a rib fix so I went past a dozen barbecue restaurants to go to Buz and Ned's on Broad Street. I ordered the baby back ribs and they were super tough. These ribs failed the low and slow test.

Management response:Responded 6 February 2017

Hi Randy,

We appreciate you letting us know about your visit.

We take all of our guest comments seriously, and the quality of our ribs is a highly important topic. We would appreciate the opportunity to research the situation, and were hoping you might be able to tell us more about your experience.

If you could send the day and time of your visit to buz.comments@buzandneds.com, that would be extremely helpful. If you happen to still have your receipt, that would have everything we need.

Thank you, again for letting us know about your experience, and we appreciate your help in getting to the bottom of things!

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I stopped in here for a business lunch in Richmond. This is a great BBQ place that would be extremely hard not to enjoy. Portions are large and tasty. Located in a fun and lively setting this is the type of establishment one expects to enjoy good BBQ. My only complaint was the the time it took to get the food. Half of our foursome was served quick and at least 5 minutes went by before the other two portions arrived. Despite this fact, I had a great lunch at a great price and would not hesitate to return.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

My cousin recommended this place. Whenever I eat at a BBQ joint that someone recommends, or that is a famous BBQ joint, I usually eat something that is the best I’ve ever had at any BBQ joint. At this place, it was the collard greens.