See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 November 2013

If you need a short-term, studio apartment type residence in Richmond, this hotel offering reasonable weekly rates should meet your need. I have stayed at several InTown Suites locations when traveling, and this location is one of the better ones.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2013

i really enjoy my extended stay at InTown Suites. I have been here for 6 1/2 years. the management has made my stay here more comfortable than I had imagine.Very quite and peaceful here , it is very clean and housekeeping is great. thank you for a home away from home.

Room Tip: Corner suites are good for me.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I Personally would recommend this place to anyone who wishes to have the simplicity of a great location,one bill to live at a place, as opposed to several if you rent an apartment, and an all arround great experience. The staff is amongst the best i've ever experienced anywhere i've stayed. So i HIGHLY RECOMMEND RICHMOND'S INTOWN SUITES RICHMOND WEST. If you try it you will not be disappointed, but plesantly surprised.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2013

This is a great long term stay property, rates are best in town. Rooms have 2 burner stove top along with full size refrigerator/freezer. Queen size bed in the room I have.Flat screen tv with dish network.
Great security and the front desk/Manager of the property is great and friendly.The staff are also great and will help with any issues.Parking is good and has multiple types of restaurants within a mile.Also delivery is available from different businesses. There is a mall just down the street and many retail stores close by but you would never know it from the quietness.
I have been here since March of this year and expecting to be here for another year with this job.
This is not a high priced hotel but if you want to feel at ease and get your work done I would recommend this location.This location is also nice due to be close to the Richmond area with access to I-95 and 288 but without the irritation of the in town traffic.

Room Tip: Myself I like the third floor, very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business