All reviews room was clean front desk broad street oatmeal hot items indoor pool waffle maker living room breakfast bar great place to stay breakfast was included two queen beds the staff was friendly and helpful desk staff nice size will stay there again business trip
Reviewed 5 February 2018

This is a nice clean hotel for the price. The staff is friendly and they have a breakfast bar with a lot of choices. There is an indoor pool and workout facility on the first floor. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. I was really surprised to get a 'goody bag' when I checked out. It had a bag of snack hummus chips and a bottle of water. I thought that added a nice touch. You will have to drive a few miles to get into downtown Richmond from this hotel, but I thought the price savings was worth it.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
KNJGM, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Richmond West at I-64, VA, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you choosing our location for your lodging needs. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. It was our pleasure to cater to you during your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

The food was good . A few things lie the fish weren't hot or even hardly warm for some reason..unusual for them..the chicken wasn't as crap as normal either..different cook May be but in general for everything thing they have it was good

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Motel is conveniently located to downtown. 15-20 min straight down Broad. Also near Va Museum Of Fine Arts. King room. Large. Sitting area. Hate rooms where you have to sit on the bed for everything. Shower was good. Fluffy towels. Price was very good. Best thing I’ll say about breakfast is the oatmeal was good. Room clean. Convenient to restaurants.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your lodging experience with us. We hope that you will stay again soon and if there is anything we can assist with prior or during your next visit please don't hesitate to ask.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

We spent one night at this hotel, arriving late at night and leaving after breakfast. We were pleasantly greeted at the front desk and went to our room, which had a king-size bed. The room was spacious and very clean. The toilet really flushed explosively-it was startling and we tried to remember to close the lid after the first time. The room was quiet, dark, and comfortable. The breakfast was not what I expected from my experience with this chain. There was cereal (not a good selection), an almost empty pastry case, oatmeal like sludge with very few mix-ins, and yogurt with tired looking fruit. Also waffles and some sort of egg patties. Come on, Country Inn, you can do much better.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
KNJGM, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Richmond West at I-64, VA, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Should you have any concerns during or after your stay, please reach out to any of our employees directly.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

While traveling by car to Florida from upstate New York, we landed in Richmond, Virginia. The room rate was affordable even on a Saturday night and included a free breakfast buffet. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The only draw back is there is only fast food restaurants within walking distance for dinner. The staff was friendly and helpful with our requests. I would recommend this property for an overnight stay.

Room Tip: Use a coupon from the Visitor's Center for the best rate.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
KNJGM, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Richmond West at I-64, VA, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Traveler,
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.