“Trendy and intimate restaurant ”
Review of Lunch Supper

Lunch Supper
Ranked #6 of 1,807 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went here on a whim after looking for a place on the way back to my hotel. It had some some reviews and stopped. The restaurant is trendy and has a fun vibe. The menu seemed to be local southern. I couldn’t bring myself to order some of the items, but they all sounded so delicious and comforting. I found the food to be salty but I ate everything, so it didn’t bother me too much.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

We had lunch here. The menu would accommodate any time of day. I had the urban Beef French dip sandwich. Our group had various selections and all were to rave about.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Yum. My mouth is watering just thinking about the shrimp and grits! A must try entree! Visited on recent road trip south and fellow tripadvisor fans did not disappoint! Great vibe - beer garden next door was filled and with a steamy summer evening I didn't mind taking a spot at the bar inside an eclectic interior. Cold, crisp cider along with my entree made for a perfect first night on the road.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to meet friends (locals) for lunch. This is a quaint restaurant known for its “meat” and the generous servings.

Hubby enjoyed the BLT (with fried green tomatoes and pimento cheese) and side of home cooked chips. I enjoyed the spinach and strawberry salad (although the 4 added grilled shrimp weren’t very grilled or tasteful). Staff are friendly. Seating is available inside or outside. Very short wait for table seating. Would return.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Had a birthday party there for a friend and we loved it. Great food and ambiance. Everyone’s meal looked so good and arrived at the same time. Staff was very helpful and friendly. What a treasure! Will def go again.