2,218 results
All reviewsjames centertobacco companyrewards programvalet parkingshockoe slipjames rivernice hotelstate capitolwalking distancevalet servicecanal walkcorner roomshockoe bottombreakfast buffetfront desk staffconvenient locationbed was very comfortable
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I have been a frequent Omni guest for over a year now. From the first visit I was welcomed with absolutely THE BEST customer/guest experience I have ever received at any establishment. Their attention to guests needs and happiness seemed to be the number one priority. When my travels took me to Richmond I wouldn’t hesitate to book here and quickly reached Platinum level. Witnessing MANY events that turned the Hotel into a zoo (multiple weddings, Redskins training camp, even the James Ctr Grand Illumination) it never ceases to amaze me how Omni staff conform to an obvious high stress environment and still continue to make guest satisfaction top priority. Even with recent renovations where angry dissatisfied guests were a norm I have witnessed these now familiar faces keep smiles on their faces and do their best to alleviate the hostile energies confronting them. Though I was also irritated by the construction noise I didn’t have the heart to complain. I’m getting married in August and slightly disappointed that Richmond isn’t home as The Omni would have been hands down my choice to host my wedding. I can and will ALWAYS overlook minor annoyances (construction, no water) because the over compensating, friendly staff far outweighs the problems (in my opinion). The extremely hospitable personalities of “almost” all the Omni staff is THE reason I return, over and over again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Jay S, General Manager at Omni Richmond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Julie L,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review from your experiences here at our property. We are honored to have you as a loyal guest. Your compliments truly shine on what a superb team we have here at our hotel. We appreciate you choosing us out of the many options in the downtown area and continuing to stay with us. I will absolutely pass along your kind compliments to our team, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another great Omni Richmond stay!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Great place to stay - walk anywhere or a short Uber ride. Definitely recommend staying at the hotel. Staff are always friendly and helpful. I always stay there during my trips to Richmond. As a bonus the YMCA is right next store and free for quests to use.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Jay S, General Manager at Omni Richmond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Robert D,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review from your recent stay. We are honored that you would recommend our hotel, especially out of the many options in the downtown area! Thank you for your compliments to our staff, as well. We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time your travels bring you into Richmond!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We enjoyed a great weekend at the Omni Richmond is in a terrific location. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Many options for dining are close by and within walking distance. The restaurants on site are delightful.

AnnahDB,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback from your recent stay at our property. We are so happy to hear that you found our location, staff, and restaurant to be great, as I will be certain to pass along these compliments to the rest of our team. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another fantastic stay!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The Richmond Downtown Omni is in the heart of Downtown, and close to all. Their Select Guest program and associated Perks beat what is offered at other hotel chains and keeps me coming back for each stay in the Richmond Area. Hotel is clean and has very friendly / accommodating staff. They are actively renovating rooms which have a much more modem and sophisticated look & feel.

PebbleinShoe,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback from your recent stay at our hotel! We appreciate your kind compliments towards our hotel and team, and are honored to have you as our loyal guest. Thank you for continuing to stay with us when there are so many options in the downtown area. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Very attentive staff and clean hotel rooms. Form the moment we walked in, staff greeted us and welcomed us. We had to take the shuttle and it was easy to obtain with the help of the staff. Incredible customer service

caronoboar,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback from your recent stay at our property. We are happy to know that you found both our services and hotel to be great. I will be certain to pass along your kind words to our team. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you back to the Richmond area.