“Great food, great views, great price.”

Ristorante SoleMare
Price range: USD 8 - USD 46
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurant in an enchanting corner of the Marina. Interior room small and cozy, out a nice gazebo and a terrace on the beach with great views of the Castle and the bay. Simple, clean, and note of merit the open kitchen. Restaurant prevalently based on fish. Appetizers, first and second, all cooked with simple recipes and genuine. They are tasty dishes even for those who do not like fish. Quiet atmosphere and courtesy.
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Went there twice for dinner with family. Wait staff was friendly and attentive. The mussels were wonderful as was the grilled local fish my son ordered. The fresh pasta with sardines was like mama used to make. Dessert was freshly made casatelle. Food nirvana!

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank luckywe4

Reviewed 29 July 2016

From the first night we dined at the restaurant to the last which was all of ten nights, we couldn't have been better looked after. From the carpaccio of swordfish and tuna to the prawns with pistachios truly memorable. Now home trying to replicate them . Thank you once again.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank Patricia M
Reviewed 4 May 2016

This restaurant was in a good location and the food was ok but had nothing exceptional or exciting.It was reasonably priced and the service was fine so pretty adequate overall

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 3 August 2015

These people are great, make you feel welcome and the meal is good. The prices are little too high for the quality provided, but it's still ok.

I had swordfish steak which was good, but I had also Spaghetti Carbonara, which for one thing are not even close the local culture and eating habits, but were even not that good. I would say I prepare better Carbonara at home. Please remove these non-sense dishes from your menu and serve local fish, local pasta dishes and the same good wine we had :)

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 12 July 2015

Our second visit to this restaurant this year was disappointing. Meals not bad, but service is slow - I waited my mussels about an hour. Looks like waiter just forgot about my order while serving other clients.
And the main point - staff confirm possibility when we asked to pay by card. But then imitated problem with wireless terminal even not to switch it on (it was obviously - old known trick). We paid by cash then but I assess such staff's actions as extremely obnoxiously instead of just say us stright that cash preferrable.

Date of visit: July 2015