“Wonderful”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Wonderful place, very tasty Sardignan fresh sea food, very good local wine, nice staff, it seems family run business, reasonable prices!
I've had a look on other reviews, I would advise the tourists to ask the waiter to recommend, as we always do when we go in a new place.
For sure we will return in the next days!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Gorgeous place, very nice staff
As far as the food is concerned, the quality isn't as expected considering the location

Reviewed 23 September 2015

We actually went to this place, more because of the beabeach club than the restaurant although being able to get a meal was a bonus.

Firstly it is worthwhile noting that this is a seafood restaurant and there is very little on the menu if you are not a seafood or fish lover (as my wife is).

I had the mixed seafood salad as a starter but what came out was Octopus. Very nice but not much mixture there. This was followed by Calamari which was overcooked and tasted more like battered car tyre.

The price for a two course meal for two, with basic drinks was high I thought and didn't really represent good value.

However, the service was great and you really cannot beat the location and ambience of the place.

Reviewed 2 December 2014

We came here on the recommendation of Patrizia from Le Stanze di Patika (a B&B in Tortoli). I don't even know exactly how to describe it! There is a roped-off beach area where you can pay for reserved beach chairs and umbrellas, plus a bar and restaurant. We arrived during the time between lunch and dinner, so it was quiet in the restaurant area but the manager / owner, he was so kind and welcoming to us! This was especially appreciated because we had just come off of two days' worth of travel with every sort of travel disaster you can imagine.

We each had the insalata mist (very fresh and good), i had the spaghetto pomodoro, and my husband had the malloreddus alla campidanese... all washed down with Costamolino. Very, very good food and equally good are the prices.

Because it was so late in the day at the beach, the manager / owner let us use some open chairs on the beach club and, let me tell you, I had the best nap of my life there. Belly full of delicious food, beautiful Sardinian beach and sun, and good hospitality.

Thank you again!!!

Reviewed 30 August 2014

You have to go down a long road towards thats a bit confusing (especially for tourists not from Sardinia), but its clearly marked and worth the effort. When you get to the end you find a classic beach restaurant, which in the summer is open to the beach. The atmosphere is absolutely magical. We sat and enjoyed our dinner while listening to the waves roll on the beach and with a fantastic view of the starry night sky.

We have eaten at other seafood restaurants in the area, and nothing approaches the quality of the food here. The seafood was absolutely fresh and according to the owner, locally sourced. We had absolutely the best mussels we have ever had. I would recommend asking for the mixed seafood appetizers, which were all also excellent. Prepared with a real attention to seasoning and with a sardinian twist. I would also recommend the culurgiones, which are made by hand. After dinner we took a walk on the beach!

All in all, a fantastic dinner, cute family-run restaurant, and highly recommended.