“Fabuous Pizza, crazy prices (low)”
Review of Buongustaio

Buongustaio
Ranked #11 of 99 Restaurants in Tortoli
Price range: USD 3 - USD 9
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2018

I've used this place several times for take away pizza and it has always been very tasty with nice dough. Normally the place is very busy, but last week it was quiet and so I ate there. My Pizza was fabulous, the beer was cold and the service was friendly and quite fast. The place is not the smartest or the location the most exciting, but if you want a great pizza for not much money, this is definitely the place to go.
I also saw one of their steaks go past me to another table, it looked huge!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Buongustaio boasts the thinnest pizza crust this side of Naples. That bold statement aside, first and foremost, this is truly a neighborhood restaurant that features, among other appetizing choices, delicious pizza pie. You'll encounter a relaxed, unassuming atmosphere with families of all sizes chitchatting, tourists in for a look-see, teens drinking Cokes and texting...all thoroughly enjoying the lively outdoor scene. Ideal location on a quiet residential side street at the edge of town away from the maddening crowds. Ably owned and managed by two brothers recently returned to their hometown, Boungustaio also serves other tantalizing dishes such as their generous portion of well-marbled beef steak with fries and tender chicken cutlet with tossed salad. Our family tried a number of their more than four dozen varieties of pizza to choose from with the quatri formaggi, bufala, and Napoli the hands-down winners. But first start your meal with a bowl of Sardinian style fried olives and a glass or two of unfiltered Ichnusu beer. Did I mention that the waiters are friendly, engaging and efficient? But it's a given that if you're in a hurry, better order your meal to-go since this spot has become a very popular venue due to the quality and reasonable prices. We wholeheartedly recommend Buongustaio for food and fun.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend got stomach sick after eating a pizza with seafood on top of it.
I enjoyed the pizza salumi and the service was quite nice.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 2 August 2017

We've recently been in this place as a group of five and it's been a very delightful experience.
Three of us had pizza, which was incredibly huge and very tasty, while the other two had steaks with grilled vegetables, which they described as perfectly cooked, all accompanied by a delicious unfiltered local beer, which seems to be very popular in Sardinia, and for a good reason :)
The staff was very friendly and attentive, making us feel like we were home..
And best part of it, it was incredibly cheap.
If I'll ever be back to Tortolì, I'll defo go back there

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely unexpected experience. Fantastic and tasty calamari fritti and pizza was great too. Possibility to seat also outside. For those who are very hungry the Giant pizza is really big. Biggest I ever seen

Date of visit: July 2017