All reviews private beach beautiful property first floor beautiful room hotel is located amazing beach swimming pool is sea view cottage wedding massimo pula balmy coast sardegna
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Verry dirty bungalows. Old fasion an past away.
320 euro for a bungalow and free ants in your sleepingroom, bed, terras.
Shower is broken and fals down.
Bugalows are quit but dating from the 2e world war.
Swimingpool is for pinguins, verry cold.
If you go for the special dinner, you have to wait at least an half an hour to be served with beverage. We left and wend went eating in Pula.
No frendly personel.

Room Tip: Stay away and dont go there!!!!!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Filip B
ismorusrelais, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Is Morus Relais, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Filip,

We are very saddened to receive your bad review, what’s even more sad is the feeling that this feedback was written maliciously with the sole purpose to damage our reputation and demotivate the continuous hard work and commitment of our fabulous staff……none of your comments were raised while you were here and we are now left wondering what has angered you so much during your stay. We upgraded your reservation to a Junior suite in Cottage, what we offer in our accommodation is a classic style that many are accustomed to appreciate but we understand it may not be of everyone’s liking; we are not sure what wasn’t properly cleaned as this issue wasn’t raised during your stay (same for the shower/ants). Our Cottages and Villas were not built that long ago and definitely not even close the 2nd WW time. Regarding our Restaurant we never had you there but if you tried to go there without reservation at a busy time we are sorry you couldn’t wait.

We are well aware that the Classic style, unique location and tranquility may not be what all guest are looking for and for those travelers who are reading this review I would like to dismiss this title implying a demolition is needed just by reading other recent fabulous review about our fantastic Beach Resort.

Regards,

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We just returned from a 10 night stay from this beautiful property and cannot recommend it enough. The grounds and location are magnificent and I felt as if I were among family as all the staff were all very warm and kind. Our stay was enhanced due to the generosity of David and Massimilano and our surprise suite treat; I cannot thank them enough!!! Matteo made our welcome even more special and Nando was always accommodating. Massimo ensured that all our culinary delights were satisfied and Felice, Margarita and Mercia remembered and satiated every wine and cappuccino request. Marco was kind enough to remember to give my sister his very own bug repellant so she could be more comfortable. We traveled throughout Italy for 3 weeks and ending it at this location with its beauty, balmy seabreeze evenings and impressive staff was just a spectacular ending to a beautiful vacation. I fell in love with this place and its beautiful people. I hope to be there again soon enough. A presto!!

Room Tip: all rooms are beautiful but the suites are magnificent. Also, I will try the private villa next time
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
ismorusrelais, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Is Morus Relais, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Julia,

We are extremely happy to know that you felt at home during your stay with us, reviews like yours are extremely rewarding and this contributes enormously to the morale of our hard-working staff. It was an immense pleasure to meet you both and getting to know you, we cannot wait to welcome you back as soon as possible!!!

We hope you had a safe trip back to New York and we look forward to hear from you.....Arrivedeci!!!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We've just returned from 4 magical days at this hotel and cannot recommend it highly enough.

We had booked a terrible hotel down the road and turned up in desperation hoping they had room at Is Morus Relais to take us in. Luckily we met Davide at the desk who was warm and welcoming and had a room available, with an upgrade after the first night. He showed us round this beautiful place which is in a perfect location with a private beach, swimming pool, well kept gardens and a peaceful bar area. There's also a gym and spa facilities, plus a massage therapist with reasonably priced treatments.

The rooms were large and elegantly decorated with a balcony. We were made to feel so welcome by Davide and all his staff who turned around what was a potential disaster into a truly fabulous stay.

We wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel; an absolutely five star experience.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
ismorusrelais, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Is Morus Relais, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Katherine,

I am glad I was here when you first visited us in search of good place to stay after a negative experience at a nearby Hotel, it was a pleasure to be able to help you and to get to know you and your partner personally.

I am sure you will consider to stay with us again and you can contact me directly anytime you wish.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Back in time! Amazing property built on the 50's with lots of character and attentive staff
Great location with access to the best beaches in sardinia, chia and porto pino are not to be missed. We are talking Exuma level ! The restaurant is also excellent, and Massimo the maitre d will take excellent care of you.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
ismorusrelais, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Is Morus Relais, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Dear Pier G,

We are extremely happy to know that you had an enjoyable holiday, it is reviews like yours that makes our job and commitment so rewarding. I will make sure Massimo reads your comments and we look forward to welcome you back soon!

Arrivederci!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

First off this resort is in a beautiful place. They have exclusive use of 3 or 4 little beaches and their pool and grounds are stunning. However the resort itself leaves a LOT to be desired. It was also in a quite “out of the way” location so took quite a while to get anywhere.

Please be advised that I would no recommend this resort even a little bit if you have a family. We stayed here for 7 nights as part of a soccer tournament trip to Sardinia. When we arrived it was surprising to see that 80% of the clientele were over 55. On the first day the boys obviously wanted to have a swim and jumped in the pool. As boys do they played in the pool but we received complaints from people who said, “I have paid good money to come here on holiday.” It was my opinion (and others not just from our group) that the boys were not overly loud or exuberant. However the management came and spoke to us and said that the boys had to be quiet around the pool and that they had reserved a place on the beach for us. Trying to get a bunch of 10 year old’s to be quiet in a pool is interesting. But neither did they want to go do the beach. Incredibly disappointing by management (although they were put in a hard position by those people complaining I realise).

Our room was a LONG way from the main building. When you have to walk 200-300m every time you want something as there is no in room dining or anything it gets old very quickly. As for the rooms, lets see…. The water is not drinkable and stinks. The shower is tiny. In our group, I believe that I was the only one that didn’t have plumbing issues (from leaking tubs to plugs stuck in sinks etc). The safe had no key so there was no safe (while other rooms apparently had 2). The rooms were just old and tired (cracked tiles etc). Please also note that while the resort has wifi, it is ONLY available in the main building. As soon as you leave (and go to the outer areas of that building) there is no wifi. In addition the resort seems to be in a bit of a black hole for phone reception (is fine just outside of the gate). So connectivity is a real issue.

The food is downright terrible. Simply put I couldn’t eat half of the things that were put in front of me. Some examples… The veggies were literally reheated frozen veggies and they somehow managed to stuff those up so that some were hard, others were soggy (in the same mouthful) and tasted like cardboard. The meat patties were raw. The pasta consistently had way to much salt in it. I could go on. But suffice to say that in the 7 days that we were there I had 1 dish that I thought was reasonable. The rest was simply awful. The service was also average. We had to wait a long time for some of the food and in a couple of cases, had to order twice to get it.

So I could go on, but I wont. Suffice to say that while the location is nice, I would not recommend this place to anyone.

A piece of advice, if you are forced to stay here, just outside the resort gates there is a traditional pizza restaurant that is open some nights. They serve beautiful food and I would highly recommend that you eat there instead of the resort.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Andrew L
ismorusrelais, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Is Morus Relais, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear Andrew,

We would like to thank you for describing our Resort as a beautiful place, our remote location, tranquility and unique atmosphere are some of our strongest selling points and it is unfortunate that this was not of your liking.

I must say that we are extremely surprised and heartbroken about your very negative review, we welcomed your family and the rest of your group with open arms and went the extra mile to accommodate each and every request you had during your stay with us. Regarding the issue at the swimming pool and the disruption caused by the kids to the other guests, we had to intervene to help both parties and in the end we took your side as we understood the boys were not the ones to blame; consequently your group leader asked to have an area in the beach assigned to your group, this is not something we usually do but we happily decided to accommodate your request which now leaves confused about your disappointment with our Management. We are sorry that your cottage (immersed in our Pine Trees forest) wasn’t what you expected, we could have found another one if you had told us of your dissatisfaction. Regarding our Restaurant, we understand and apologise if this wasn’t of your liking but we must also say that we always cooked what was requested by your group trying hard to give you the best possible service even outside of our closing hours.

We are always saddened when we receive negative reviews such as yours while none of the above comments were raised during your stay, unfortunately now this gives us no chances to make your stay more comfortable.