All reviews belvedere restaurant forte village leading hotels of the world special place half board academies spa sporting pools holiday children therapy tennis sea affair relaxation fv
Reviewed 28 June 2016

A very attractive hotel on a very large resort, however, despite the size of the resort, we felt very cut of and enjoyed the privacy the Villa and the rooms offered us as a family. We were treated like VIP's by Eliabetta, the Hotel services director and all her staff. Nothing was too much trouble. The rom was very nice, spacious and comfy, with a great balcony and 2 sun beds to enjoy the late sun after a day at the beach, by the pool or at one of the many sorts academies on offer.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask the staff to go through the abundant choice of restaurants, some will require you to book
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2016

My family had the most enjoyable stay at Villa del Parco – our holidays at the Forte Village get better every year..!!

The warm and friendly service from all of the team at Villa del Parco was once again outstanding.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

The Hotel insists 4 different concepted hotel , very nice staff who are high educated, helpfull and sincere.. They have different style alacarte Restaurants with very good service.only 1 thing during my stay , we couldnt find food between 15:00 - 17:00 , just sandwich in very far pool restaurant .. Hotel is very green and environment is tidy ...

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank Erol D
Reviewed 14 September 2015

I went there for a enterprise seminar. I had a twin bedroom in Villa del Parco. Rooms are large enough to accomodate 2 people.

Talking about the resort itself, it is really super huge!! there are around 10 hotels gathered in the property: it you are looking for something intimate, do not come here!
Some pros come with this: many pools; infrastucture like tennis, football field and even bowling and karting!
There is a nice beach surrounding the hotel, which has enough parasols and mattresses. Towels provided are good quality.

Regarding the room, it is ok but I would have expected a little bit more from a hotel member of the leading hotel of the world: tiny screens with mainly italian channels, bathroom with barely hot water and a super think shower curtain in plastics (look super cheap!). On the other hand, air conditionned worked well and WiFi was excellent (can even connect at the beach).

I had just one brunch, which was ok but not spectacular and a bit greasy

Overall, this hotel does the job with a few surprises for a 4 star hotel. If you are a familly looking for a large resort with lots of activities on site, that's fine, if you are looking for a more intimate and luxurious setting to enjoy Sardegna, I would not recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank DaringAdventurer10
Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

If you are a tennis player, DO NOT stay at this hotel. The staff are really rude especially the manager who is short and wears the red t-shirt. They charged us 67 euros to use the court and would only let us use tennis court #10 which is a converted hard court. My boyfriend is an amateur tennis player and was better than the coach who I paid to have tennis lessons with but didn't coach me, just fed balls to me which were mostly in the net or long. JUST DONT STAY HERE. When I asked for a refund, they said no. It was just terrible customer service.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Samantha N
Matteo P, Direttore at Forte Village Resort - Villa del Parco, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2015

Dear Ms Nodel,
good evening from Forte Village Resort!
It has been a few weeks since your stay at Villa del Parco & SPA.
We want to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on Trip Advisor. We strongly believe that the best way to reach a higher standard of excellence is through guest feedback. I know that you are in contact with Andrea, Assistant Manager of the hotel Villa del PArco & Spa. I remain at your total disposal and I look forward to welcomwing you back to Forte Village very soon. Matteo Piredda - Rooms Division Manager