B&B La Villetta(Santa Margherita di Pula)(Great Value!)
USD 97
USD 83
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 93/night.

Hotel Flamingo(Santa Margherita di Pula)
USD 296
USD 219
  • Breakfast included
Forte Village Resort - Villa del Parco(Santa Margherita di Pula)
USD 2,256
USD 2,030
Forte Village Resort - Royal Pineta(Santa Margherita di Pula)
USD 1,383
USD 1,337
USD 1,357
USD 1,154
  • Breakfast included
Forte Village Resort - Il Borgo(Santa Margherita di Pula)
USD 1,227
  • Breakfast included
Forte Village Resort - Le Dune(Santa Margherita di Pula)
USD 2,693
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Appartamenti Jana Margherita(Santa Margherita di Pula)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsforte villageoasis poolbeach conciergedeluxe familydance academya la carte restaurantshot wheelsfamily experiencelittle girlchelsea fcbarbie househome from homeplaying footballcleaning ladieskids and adultsthalasso spathe room was nice
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I have fond memories of Forte Village having been 6 consecutive years as a child from the age of 9 to 15 (1984-89). It was without doubt an amazing resort with an abundance of facilities to keep us children happy and as a result a relaxing time for our parents. Even though the accommodation was rather basic the pools, beach, variety of restaurants and Italian charm more than made up for it. Having grown up and started my own family we have enjoyed numerous holidays in similar family resorts and in particular Porto Sani in Greece, however I decided to go back to Forte in 2013 with our then 1 child during the month of September. We found the resort to be tired and in need of refurbishment and whilst we enjoyed the holiday my wife and I had said to one another that for the money we can find much better elsewhere. Having heard of a major refurbishment we decided to give Forte another go and have just returned from a 1 week holiday in a Luxury Family Bungalow in the Castello (Previously le Palme). On arriving at the resort we were made to wait for 2 hours before our room was ready and having got up early that morning with two young children (6 and 2), fatigue was beginning to take its toll. When finally getting to the room we were rather disappointed with the size, and the cleanliness of the room (debris still in the drawers and cupboards and distinctly dirty patio and patio furniture). That afternoon we visited the Baia delle Palme pool where my son was excited to use the water slides that I had talked about enjoying as a child. Despite the popular use of this pool and the water slides by children there appears to be have been little or no money spent on refurbishing this facility. My son however enjoyed the slides immensely. That evening returning to the room there was no hot water and the bath and shower water would not drain away resulting in a flooded bathroom. This was quickly rectified by a maintenance team but the following day the toilet blocked and then came up through the shower plug hole. Before arriving at Forte I had read about the struggle to get a sun lounger so I asked my tour operator if I needed to make a reservation before arriving and was told that this was not necessary. On arriving at the beach on the second day the first question that I was asked by the staff managing the beach was ‘Did I make a reservation?’ I was then advised that there was no availability. Each parasol had a reservation card hanging from it on a lanyard. The reservations were for up to 1 month, and despite them not being occupied we were told that we could not use them as the guests may arrive. On the first 3 days I had to go in to battle with the beach staff to get sun loungers which left me feeling extremely stressed. After a few days we realised that the best bet was to go to the pool in the morning and then go to the beach in the afternoon as by then if the guests who had made reservations did not turn up to use the loungers by the afternoon the staff would allow you to use them. What was ridiculous is that you could not make a reservation as all of the loungers were booked for the 1 week that we were there. If you are happy to eat at the buffet restaurants which are included in the half board then it can be more economical but we chose to eat at the A La Carte restaurants for 4 nights (Le Dune on 2 nights, The Belvedere and Scarello Trattoria). The cost for 2 adults with 1 bottle of wine and 2 young children who ate the basic kids food came to 300 euros every night. I must say however that the food was very good. By the second half of the holiday we began to unwind and enjoy our time but in all honesty I think we would rather go elsewhere have less stress and not pay the over the top prices.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
ManagerFVR, Manager at Forte Village Resort - Hotel Le Palme, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Dear Annatom10,
I do regret to learn that your stay with us did not meet your expectations and that I did not perceived your dissatisfaction while you were still with us.
We are continually striving to improve the hospitality we offer and the comments that we receive from our guests are always welcome and we always take rectifying action where deficiencies are discovered.
I am naturally sorry for the points you raised and experienced.
I would like to assure you that we took on board all the points you have raised and we have already reviewed your comments internally with our management team.
I would be grateful if you would give me the chance to discuss to you all the points you raised.
Please provide me a contact number and time where I may call at your convenience;
or Please feel free to contact me directly to the contacts you can find below.
With best regards
Yours sincerely
Matteo Piredda, Rooms Division Manager
matteo.piredda@fortevillage.com
+39 0709218216

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We have been coming to Forte for many years.
The Resort just keeps getting better and better.
Sports Academies are fantastic for kids and adults alike.
The boxing Academy with British Light-heavy weight Frank Buglioni is outstanding.
No other resort in Europe offers the same variety and quality of food it is just superb.
All rooms in all hotels inside the resort have been renovated.
Cristal clear Sardinian water will make you dizzy!
Beyond words beyond compare Forte Village Rocks..

Stayed: August 2017
ManagerFVR, Manager at Forte Village Resort - Hotel Le Palme, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Mrs. Ciuti,
Greetings from the sunny Forte Village!
Thank you for choosing Forte Village once again for your holiday!
We are glad that you had a pleasant stay at the Forte Village and that you continue, year after year, to enjoy its charm and exclusivity.
We would like to thank you for sharing your opinion of Forte Village on Trip Advisor and we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Forte Village is a great family holiday. The kids (5 & 7) loved the kids club activities and everyone was able to relax by the beach and pools and enjoy the evening entertainment. All of the restaurants have amazing food and the staff was very helpful making sure our child who has food allergies was able to enjoy great food as well. This was our second visit and we will be returning.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear saarfam2017,
greetings from the sunny Forte Village!
We are so glad that you enjoyed such a good experience during your stay at our resort.
One of our main goals is that every single member of the family should enjoy their stay with us in a safe and friendly environment. We do our best to satisfy everyone's needs, adults and children alike.
We would like to thank you for sharing your opinion on Trip Advisor and we really hope that we will have the pleasure to welcoming you back soon to Forte Village.
Best regards,

Reviewed 30 July 2017

We stayed here for 10 days and based on the website of LHW, we had high expectations of this place. We spent a fortune on this holiday and could not have been disappointed more.

We were travelling with two small kids and were given a room that stank terribly of smoke so that we could not imagine to stay just a night there with the little ones. I called the person in charge immediately but it took them forever to get back to me only to tell me that tonight, there was nothing they could do for us. The night was a true nightmare for all of us. All our clothes really stank of smoke the next day, it was terrible. Also, it seemed to us that this room had not been cleaned properly. The floor in the kids' bathroom was stick on our arrival so I had to clean it myself and the towel I used was all black afterwards. The shower tiles that were supposed to keep back the water were broken in our bathroom so that all one couldn't really shower without flooding the bathroom.

At least, the next day, we could move to the Castello and got two connecting rooms there. The rooms were neat and except for the fact that they were right next to the elevator and we constantly heard that annoying sound of the button, we were happy to have received this upgrade.

Yet, there was no turn down service in the evening so I complained and all of a sudden, we had two turn down services. Also, we have not noticed anywhere else in this world that housekeeping would knock one the door and then just storm in, twice EVEN when the 'do not disturb' sign was on the door. Water would only occasionally be topped up and the same goes for snacks.

The service on the beach and at the reception were terrible. Especially the ladies at the reception could not answer any of the basic questions that we had such as how much dinner costs at the gourmet place (even though its a fix surcharge) or how much the laundry service costs. Once we asked for a ride on one of the golf carts and to wait for 25minutes to get one! At check-out, I complained about an amount that we were charged twice and then it turned out they wouldn't find the receipts anymore and then the printer didn't work and so on.

The kids' place was also pretty run down and not well taken care of. The staff wouldn't greet us once but then almost yell at us at 6:55pm that the place was closed and that we had to leave (it closes at 7pm).

The beach and pool area reminded us of mass-tourism place, dirty, not taken care of and the staff would always promise you better sunbeds the next day. We witnessed several times that they would also do this with other guests at the hotel.

LHW? I doubt it! This is at best a three-star touristy run down place that costs way too much for what it offers.

At some point, all we wanted was to go home. For us, it was the worst holiday ever in our lives.

Stayed: July 2017
ManagerFVR, Manager at Forte Village Resort - Hotel Le Palme, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Mrs. Zahner,
I am glad to learn that you did appreciate the upgrade from Hotel Palme to Hotel Castello.
However I do regret to learn that your stay with us did not live up your expectations for some aspects, e.g. the smoking smell in the first accommodation at Hotel Palme, despite the fact that our guests are not allowed to smoke inside the room.
I took on board all the points you have raised and we have already reviewed your comments internally with our management team.
or Please feel free to contact me directly to the contacts you can find below.
With best regards
Yours sincerely
Matteo Piredda, Rooms Division Manager
matteo.piredda@fortevillage.com
+39 0709218216

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Very good holiday resort for the sporty family and even for those just looking to chill, plenty for the kids to do at a cost but still very good, plenty of options with restaurants, if your boy loves football he will love this place .....

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear (Nome utente),
Thank you for choosing the Forte Village for your holiday!
We are delighted that you enjoyed such a good experience during your stay at our resort. We try to make Forte Village special so we really appreciate your comments.
Best regards,